“A hidden gem.”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Enoch, Utah, United States
“A hidden gem.”
Reviewed 7 July 2012

This place has great food. Everything was made fresh in front of me. I walked in and the aroma from the pastries made me even more hungry. They make their own bread for the burgers and it was great bread. The onion rings were hand breaded. The menu has plenty of options and they cater to every pallet. I highly recommend this place to eat. Especially the pastries. Don't let one person's bad day and review shy you away, these are the same people that make the tarts fro the Shakespeare Festival. Fresh food and a good atmosphere.

• Visited July 2012

Cedar City, Utah
“This is my new favorite place in town!”
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Ever since 3B's closed and moved to Beaver I have been looking for a place to fill the hole left in my stomach. Cravings is my new favorite place in town. Cravings Custom Foods pretty much sums it up. You can get whatever you want. They don't have a menu, they have suggestions and a wall of customer named items. Their sandwiches are great, I suggest the Greek Bravo or BLT. They also have a great backery.

• Visited June 2012
Cedar City, Utah
“Great for special diets”
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Their food is great, and they will cater to special diets, like gultin free, and vegan. But their meat sandwhiches and wraps are great too. They cook all their own meat, so you are not getting lunch meat. They make the salads right there so you are not getting bagged greens.

• Visited June 2012
New Harmony, Utah
“Don't waste your money!”
Reviewed 18 May 2012

My husband and I go out to dinner at least once a week. Cedar City has very few places to eat so we have eaten everywhere in Cedar. I was very disappointed at this "Sandwich" shop. My food was NOT fresh at all and the bread was so dry that I couldn't even eat it. Did they care when I told them, No.

Visited January 2012
Cedar City, Utah
“Good food and Free WIFI”
Reviewed 9 May 2012

I love their burgers and fries - not healthy food, but delicious! They have good pastries too - it's a bakery and restaurant and more. You can use their WIFI while you're waiting for your food.

Visited February 2012