Hampton Inn Cedar City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Cedar City)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe hotel is cleanfitness roomwithin walking distancefront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastkolob canyongreat place to stayroad tripoatmealfresh fruitconvenient locationwould stay againnice staybed was comfortableindoor poolparking lotgreat breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2014

This hotel was comforting even though I was away from home. The view was amazing from my window, I would just read and look at the window, instead of the Television. I felt at home when I would get back from work and just relaxed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We stayed here one night while heading back to Canada. The room was very clean, beds were on the soft side but O.K. and there were lots of pillows. When we checked in the fellow at the desk was very nice and made us feel welcome. At the time we checked in all I could smell is chocolate chips cookies baking, which are put out for the guests in the evening, nice touch. We would defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I like Hampton inns because I know what to expect. The hotel was clean, the beds nice, and there are some restaurants with in walking distance and close to the freeway. No sounds from the freeway, just far enough that it was quiet but not so far that it took very long. I would recommed this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2014

This was a nice place to stay, and not hard to get to, but the room was cramped. Hotel has an indoor pool, but lacks a hot tub. Beds were better than most but still too soft. Pillows galore. We sure didn't see any chocolate chip cookies. We ended up eating at a local restaurant for breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2014

This is a brand new hotel just off the highway. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are nice and there is a limited but free breakfast for Hilton honors members. It is a great value and a great place for a quiet night's sleep.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple