“...they saved me! Glad I chose this KOA...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cedar City KOA

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cedar City
Cedar City KOA
Colorado
“...they saved me! Glad I chose this KOA...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

...I had been here years ago, and was impressed back then, so I thought I'd give it a try... Originally we booked with KOA in Panguitch, UT, but when we got there, it was not what we expected (another review). So my granddaughters and I immediately got on the internet and looked around the area to see if we could find a place for 3 nights. I immediately thought of Cedar City KOA because it was near where we were, and I was familiar with it. I called and they were able to get us in for 2 nights in a camping cabin. They saved the day.

After a drive, we arrived and they gave us a choice of cabins. Some of the cabins are close to the main road, but we opted for one in the back to avoid the traffic noise. There was plenty of grass in the front area, and it was away from most of the campground so that was really nice. We really enjoyed our stay here. The bathrooms were completely renovated and really nice!!!! They have food if you don't want to cook - also have an ice cream counter!!!

The pool is really nice, and there's a small playground for the kids! Everything here was great!

The staff was super helpful, and gave us directions to all the places we needed to get to. If I'm in the area again, I will surely make this a stop!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Norco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I groaned when friends of ours suggested we spend the week in a KOA campground. Every KOA campground I've seen is usually not even what I would let me dog stay in, let alone have my family spend a week. They assured us that we would not be sorry, and boy were they right. When we arrived we were easily checked in and given exactly the spaces we reserved. Easy peasy. The setting around the campground is gorgeous, with easy access to the quaint downtown for groceries, restaurants, shopping, and National Parks. Inside the campground is clean, well maintained, and the RV spaces/cabins (or Kabins as they call them) are really beautiful. Best of all...the gorgeous bathrooms. Very clean, updated décor, and spacious for showering and even provided shelving and outlets for dryers, makeup, etc. I absolutely love this place, and that's saying something from one who really prefers hotels and room service. I would return here in a minute, even if just to spend one more afternoon in the heated pool. Well done Cedar City KOA. I'm afraid you've set the bar too high for any other KOA campground to compete.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Islandaway
Lake Arrowhead, California, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Nice and easy checkin, restrooms very clean, showers hot, spaces spread apart. Only negative was the cable tv reception was very snowy. Wi-Fi good, phone service good. We were passing through from So Cal to Yellowstone National Park. We will stop in again! Stayed 1 night traveling in a 5th wheel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
MacGregor, Manitoba canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

We booked a rustic cabin w/o bathroom. We chose one farthest from street to minimize traffic noise. This made us a little farther from the washroom, but not too bad. The cabin was equipped with a heater and AC. This was a great place to stay. Nice clean cabin, comfortable mattress. Washrooms were clean. And it was well located and easy to find

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank levieuxcamper
Ventura, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

Stayed at this campground while traveling South. It is very clean, well laid out and nicely maintained. Staff were friendly and accommodating. Sites are gravel and very level, each having their own side grass area and nice table. Good cable and internet reception. Restrooms and showers were impressively the cleanest and best we came across in a month’s time of rv camping. Each nicely tiled shower stall had a motion detection light and was well lit—something other campgrounds should view as a good example of a well thought-out facility. The campground is just driving minutes from downtown shopping and dining, and short driving distances from several National Park attractions.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Boatwhisperer
San Diego
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

This is a small park off Interstate 15 we stayed in after a long day,s drive. It's nothing special, but served our purpose of a place to park and sleep. It had full hook-ups which is really all we needed. The town is cute, but the park isn't. It could use some TLC.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dukester
Boulder, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

The bathroom reeked of feces. They advertised wifi but didn't actually provide it and were quite ungracious when asked about it.
Okay place for your trailer but if reliable wifi and customer service are important to you, look elsewhere.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo