“yummy & awkward”

The Little Brick House
Ranked #11 of 122 Restaurants in Cedar City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

great food! the Monty cristo was to die for, as are their fries and fudge. but the service is strange. there were times we weren't sure i. we needed to ask for help or do it ourselves. I still don't know if I was supposed to tip (I did).

Reviewed 9 July 2013

We had to make a run into Cedar City and decided to give Little Brick House a try. The sandwiches my wife (The Ruby) and I (The Cuban) had were excellent. The fry's were fresh cut, but just a little undercooked and slightly oily. Service was excellent and the prices were reasonable. If we ever make it back to Cedar City, we will stop by again.

Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

I have heard about the brick house for a long time. My wife took me last night and I was very impressed. The food was delicious. The sandwich full of meat and cheese. No skimping here. They also gave us a sample of some bread sticks which were really good. I ordered the Fonty Christo. It was a great spin on my favorite sandwich. I ordered the fries to go with it. They were a little oily but still good.
I will be coming back and again.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

This restaurant used to be located in an old bakery near the heart of downtown Cedar City. It has moved into a new space just off the Providence Center exit at the south of town. I was afraid this move would take away from the great restaurant experience I had come to expect. Not so. The new location mirrors the old one in a good way. A nice, casual atmosphere with really good food. The menu is simple: basically sandwiches, soups, a side and a drink. The sandwiches are amazing - I've tried the mufaletta, the Thunderbird, the pulled turkey club, and the philli - all excellent. This is a great place for lunch or a light dinner in Cedar City.

1  Thank AvgGuy_12
Reviewed 2 May 2013

The food used to be outstanding, but since they moved to their new location, the food has gone downhill. The soup was too thick and the pulled pork sandwich was not as good as it used to be.

1  Thank SoaringDuo