“Best salad bar in Cedar City.” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Little Brick House
Ranked #11 of 113 Restaurants in Cedar City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cedar City, Utah
“Best salad bar in Cedar City.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Ever since moving to Cedar City 2 years ago I thought they were lacking a great salad bar. This is it. Pizza Factory's is sub par. The Sizzler is worse. Pastry Pub had great salads but sometimes I want to build my own. My daughters had the hot pastrami sandwich - lame. But, good fries.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Boulder City, Nv
“Great Omelets”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

The crew and I were up in Ceder City last week and stayed at the Best Western El Rey which is part of the building that the Brick House is in. The Motel offered a voucher for $6.35 for breakfast that included a beverage. The omelets' are very good as well as the big breakfast they have that comes with pan cakes instead of toast. The service was fantastic and the restaurant very clean. We will defiantly be back.

Visited June 2014
Cedar City, Utah
“Tasty Eats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

Recently started serving breakfast and dinner, the Brick House has been a lunchtime favorite in Cedar for quite awhile. Breakfasts are flavorful, sandwiches are tasty and their salad bar is a winner.

Visited April 2014
“Disgusting”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

I ordered a chicken sandwhich and the chicken was soggy and flubbery and tasted off,almost as if it was canned chicken. Will never go again

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Cosmoluv
Parachute, Colorado
“Place is great! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

We stopped on our way home to Colorado and the food was great! My son had the French toast sticks and they're the best we've ever had! My husband and I kept stealing his breakfast! My eggs potatoes bacon and husbands omelet were cooked to perfection! We will definitely stop here again on our future trips to Disneyland :) The place itself was very easy to find and filled with lots of little things to look at while sitting inside!