“Hyped...?”

Cuisines: American
San Diego, California
“Hyped...?”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

A sign outside calls it the best Diner in the State of Utah..., well.... It's mostly a breakfast/lunch place that is open for dinner with a few more items offered for "dinner" (a few steaks and chicken plates). I ordered the special Philly Steak Sandwich and fries, that I thought were maybe a little above average. My wife ordered their special "Ruby" -- their version of a Reuben Sandwich. I didn't see that much special about it, but when my wife gave me a bite of it, I have to admit it I think it was the best Reuben I've ever tasted (hence the overall rating). The place had a mildly interesting décor (previously an antique shop), but the service was spotty at best -- (how does one forget the included pickle with a Reuben?). Price was so-so. Another specialty of the house was home-made fudge -- wife liked it, I was luke-warm.

Visited August 2014

Cedar City, Utah
“So disappointed”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

$8.49 sandwich was incredibly skimpy on the fillings and the bread was just ordinary. Fries came late and yet were over-cooked (???). Cole slaw was swimming in mayo and chock full of a whole lot of celery seed, but no actual celery. Read all the good reviews, so we finally tried it and were very disappointed by our experience and will not be going back.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank mary d
Bakersfield, California
“Great cafe”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Clean and good, we had breakfast there and were impressed how friendly and fast service was. The food was good and fresh and the prices were lower then we expected.

Visited July 2014
Price, Utah
“Best Cafe in Cedar City”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Delicious food, great salad bar and awesome service. Christa was our waitress and she was super cute and very attentive. I had the pulled turkey sandwich with mayo and raspberry jalapeno jam...yummy!

• Visited July 2014
Reading, Pennsylvania
“good burgers”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Good if messy burgers but limp, lukewarm fries, not a fan of the bendy fry myself but others seemed to enjoy. Good service. Convenient for festival.

Visited July 2014