“As good as any anywhere!”
Review of The Pizza Cart

The Pizza Cart
Ranked #7 of 120 Restaurants in Cedar City
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I'm a huge pizza fan and this is as good as any I've had! I've had pizza at some famous pizza places too, like Pepe's Pizza in New Haven, CT, etc. This is just as good! Seriously, it's something you need to try if you haven't. The pizza is great, the atmosphere is really fun, and the guys working are awesome (Brandon has an epic mustache)! I can't say enough about how great this place is. Just go try it.

1  Thank Kevin E

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I live in cedar city and have always heard about how good this place is. I finally got to taste for myself how good this is. I had the veggie pizza and it was Devine! I need to go again this week!

2  Thank John L
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I was not impressed at all. The pizza was good, but you are sitting in the heat in the middle of an open parking lot. I will go to centro next time.

4  Thank Mad_DJ583
Ferg622, Owner at The Pizza Cart, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Mad_DJ583,
I'm sorry you didn't realize before you came that we're a food cart. Because most of out business is take-out, most of our positive reviews are based on the quality of our food and not our environment. If you've got any ideas on how to make the parking lot more comfortable (such as controlling the weather), we'd love to hear it!
That aside, we're glad to hear your pizza was good (2 stars for good pizza? Ouch!). We will be moving to an indoor location this fall, so if you'd like to give it another try in a more comfortable environment, we'd love to have you.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The service was top-notch. We even liked the ambience: eating pizza in the Ace Hardware parking lot. It was fun. Pizza crust was light, crisp. Sauce not too tomatoey. I would have liked it a little spicier, but they have red pepper available. Cheese was good, the basil fresh. Menu was a little vague on a quick read, but the cook/server/cashier was really helpful.Not enough chairs for large groups but most people were using the take-out option anyway.

1  Thank BookwormSF
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

These guys are passionate about excellent pizza...perfect!! I'm vegan and they have the best vegan pizza I've ever had...my wife and kids had the Hawaiian and it looked spectacular. I mean the guy built the wood fire stove by hand...come on!!!!