“Delicious food and great service!”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #23 of 115 Restaurants in Cedar City
Cuisines: Mexican
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Delicious food and great service!”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Chili's was very accommodating with 23 people dining in at the last moment. We were all seated immediately and the wait staff was ready to take our orders. My husband and I ordered the Buffalo wings and pepperoni pizza. We were able to add jalapenos to the pizza with only $1 extra charge. Maren was our server and was excellent. No mix-ups. Initially our tour director wanted to go to Applebees and my husband, a friend and I voted a big no. We had too many screw ups, bad service and just mediocre food at various Applebees. We were thankful to be able to go to Chili's. This is not a restaurant that we frequent because my husband and I try to avoid chains. But I have since added this one to our list of eateries. Try it. You'll like it. And the staff will provide great service.

Visited October 2013

“Excellent but lay off the banter”
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

We got the reeses peanut molten cake. Awesome but for crying outloud I dont need 3 servers stopping by to ask if its good when my mouth is full and I am trying to eat. I never understood this practice at restaurants. Obviously the food is good if I am actively shoveling it in my mouth.

• Visited September 2013
San Diego
“Excellent Chain Option”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

When driving across the country, we sometimes eat at chains we would never frequent at home. This one in Cedar City is surprisingly good. Service is great. Food quality is excellent. And there are healthy options. Don't know if all Chili's are like this, but this one does a consistently good job of offering interesting and tasty menu items for a very fair price.

Visited September 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Incredible, just incredible”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Whenever you are in the area, be sure to come here and ask for Amber to serve you. She is the best all around. Great food, great atmosphere and an absolutely incredible server. Thank you Amber.

• Visited September 2013
Cedar City, Utah, United States
“Local Hang-out”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

This seems to be where a lot of the locals are going to eat and sometimes to hang-out. This is probably one of the best Chili's in the Chain. Clean, good service, good food.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!