“Back to Basics for a Good meal”
Review of All American Diner

All American Diner
Ranked #4 of 120 Restaurants in Cedar City
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We where looking for a good old fashion meal. The waitress was quick to seat and serve us. The meal we had was good old fashion meal and we really enjoyed it. The waitress had a great sense of humour and we loved the meal. The restaurant is not fancy but the meal was good and the meal overed a good selection. Lots to eat and great value for our dollar. Would return!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

me and my family were traveling through Cedar City for the Groovefest and decided to stop in since all of our friends raved about it. Not only was our waitress rude and unpleasant to be around but she charged us for water! The man who I presume to be the owner was rude to the employees and the place was a mess! Will never come here again!

sbehunin, Owner at All American Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

I certainly apologize for the experience that you had at our restaurant. I am not sure of the details of your visit, but there is no excuse for the rudeness that you received. I am not sure why you would of been charged for water, that has never been a practice at our restaurant. I hope that I (owner) was not the gentleman that you thought was being rude to the employees. I take great pride in the way that I treat my employees and do not think that any of them would say I am rude to them. But I sincerely apologize for your experience. I wish we would of delivered the experience that you deserved. I would love to hear more details on the visit (day, time, server, where you sat, and any other details of the visit to narrow it down) so we can get better. Feel free to message me any details. Thank you.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We stopped in for breakfast after reading reviews on TA. We were seated right away and coffee and water were provided quickly. This is a place that is obviously enjoyed by locals and tourists. There is a nice selection to choose from. My husband choose the value breakfast of 2 eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast for $3.99. He had more that he could finish. I had the Veggie omelet. For the most part it was good. A 3 eggs omelette loaded with veggies. My satisfaction with the omelette ended when I came across the canned mushrooms! Really?! How difficult would it be to use fresh mushrooms? The hash browns were crisp on the outside and very tender inside. The sourdough toast was great! This was a good breakfast at a great price!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stopped in this place for breakfast on the first day of our week long vacation in Cedar City, and liked it so much we came back every day. The food is delish and the price is such a bargain we never broke out our own breakfast items at camp. I wish we had one in the city where we live!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

The food was very good at this restaurant.
Atmosphere was rustic and just what you would want in a home town diner in Cedar City
The Staff was attentive and real nice and friendly

1  Thank Alan B