“Ok breakfast place” 3 of 5 bubbles

IHOP
Ranked #20 of 113 Restaurants in Cedar City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nebraska
“Ok breakfast place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

We held a business breakfast at this restaurant because it was adjacent to our motel. The food was good although I received my pancakes after I had completely finished my meal (and this at an IHOP!!) There was background music which was way too loud for us to effectively conduct business. I even asked for the sound to be reduced but it didn't happen. Don't go here if you intend to conduct business.

Visited October 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Awsome Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

We decided to eat here on our way out of town and so glad we did. Excellent value as usual from IHOP, great coffee, perfect eggs, convenient to I-15 and a full belly for the long trip home to Phoenix.

Visited September 2013
Mesa, Arizona
“Good waitress”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

We walked out of another nearby chain restaurant because they were so slow to take our order. Service was prompt and much more pleasant here. My husband asked the waitress about onions in menu item and when she brought our salads, mine had onion and his didn't - without his asking. We were impressed. Our first visit to an IHOPs but we will now try one at home.

Visited September 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Disappointed in IHOP”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

We paid the same amount in $'s at IHOP that we pay to eat dinner in Olive Garden. Only we left IHOP still hungry due to the pitiful amount of food they serve. The atmosphere was the same as Denny's but I rather go there and get more food for less money. I don't even know how they can justify their prices. I will never eat there again.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Winter Haven, Florida
“What you would expect from IHOP.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

Good quality food, good service, polite waitress, quick service. Plenty of parking. Great pancakes and waffles.

• Visited June 2013