We were taking a 8 day road trip and this was our first stop. This hotel is right off the highway and close to town. They were great at the reception desk and the room was large and clean, Although it was small city, it is close to many national forest parks . The small downtown. has charm. This hotel had a great free breakfast include in the price of the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express, a new hotel located in Cedar City, Utah ,home to the world renowned Utah Shakespearean Festival. Located just off Interstate 15, you will have convenient access to Southern Utah University, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Brian Head Ski Resort, and Grand Canyon North Rim which are all just a short scenic drive away from our 100% smoke free property. Guests will enjoy our friendly staff, plush new bedding, luxurious bathroom amenities, and spacious upgraded suites. Experience culture at the Utah Shakespearean and Neil Simon Festivals. You can also feed your hunger for adventure with a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities including hiking, ATV trail riding, mountain biking, fishing, horseback riding, snow and water skiing.Cedar City offers many local services and attractions and we are certain you ll enjoy your stay with us in the Festival City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cedar City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cedar City Hotel Cedar City
- Holiday Inn Cedar City
- Cedar City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Cedar City Utah