“good fish tacos”

Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Mesquite, Nevada
“good fish tacos”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

My waitress was More(moray). She had a pleasant smile & very knowledgeable of the menu.. The fish tacos were good /prompt service. I was very pleased with service and how the plating was presented.. The taco combo was a little pricey for lunch.. They do have lunch starting at $5.99 and up. The place is not in a traffic location area..It's in the back of the complex..The décor,'atmosphere & service will meet your expectations... Enjoy!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank travelroz_48

Show Low, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great! ”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Great food and service. Server was nice and helped with recommending food. Prices were fair for the serving sizes. I would recommend this restaurant

the west
“As good or better than any we have tried”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Brody's is a very nice Mexican restaurant. The food was very good and plentiful. We had the Molcajete which was exceptional and more than my wife & I could finish. It is served in a hot lava bowl that kept the food sizzling hot for our whole meal. The staff was much better than average; very friendly and helpful and the restaurant was very clean and attractively decorated. A very pleasant experience all-in-all.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank rocTheWest
NM
“Best Mexican in Cedar”
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

We've tried the other "best" Mexican restaurants here in Cedar and Brody's knocked it out of the park, I crown them the best! My wife and I had the shredded beef and chicken chimi's, horchata and chips and salsa of course. We've heard good things about the mocajete there and we'll try that next.

They don't have their liquor license yet so don't expect to get that perfect margarita :)

It's brand new and is very nicely decorated, we had lunch there and the staff was very friendly and service was excellent.

They give one free refill on the horchata so we only ordered one to share. Although the glass was small and I thought it had a bit too much cinnamon my wife liked it.

The bill was a bit higher then we expected at $19 for two lunch plates and one drink but both dishes came with rice and beans. We'll definitely be returning to sample their other dishes and hopefully they get their margarita license soon!!

Visited October 2013
texas near san antonio
“Great tasting Mex Food”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

The Mexican food here was good size portion, filled with good quantity of meat and very tasty.
The restaurant was clean, and staff very friendly. The price was also in line of their competition.

• Visited September 2013