“Nasty!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
“Nasty!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2012

If you want a good burger....don't go here. There burger was awful! You literally can't see the meat patty between the buns and it's not because they put to many condiments on the burger...it's because there is no meat! the patty is flattened paper thin and is about half the size of the bun. The chocolate frosty was also nasty! Seriously, don't dare to stop by this place...the life size fake cow on the roof says it all!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Brady P

Washinton utah
“YUMMY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2012

All of it is Great :)
Onion Rings, Taquitos, Corn Dogs, Chicken, Burgers, Scones, Shakes, Fry Sauce Yummy
Kids meals r lacking a "super" toy. It was a package of 4 crayons & a fruit snack.
The price was awesome 4 us 2 especially since the quality of food was good.
Great if ur just going thru Cedar & hungry or need 2 get out of the car 4 a bit of a stretch :)

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Zac An Jennifer G
Cedar City, Utah
“Old School Decor With Tasty Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012

I have been eating at Top Spot for many, many, many years. It's kind of an old family tradition when visiting Cedar City. The atmosphere and decor go back to, I don't know, maybe the 60's? I love the black and white tile, and the burnt orange seating, with the yellow orange dividers, and a hallway of old video games that take me back to the good old days.

Some people might consider the place a dive, but the food definitely makes up for the surroundings. I have yet to be disappointed with their fish and chip basket. The basket comes with several pieces of fried cod, chippers (which are different from fries), and a hearty "Utah Style" scone with lot's of tasty honey butter. Also, their onion rings are the best I have ever had - and I have tried A LOT of onion rings in my time. I'm kind of an onion ring conosur. Lastly, their shakes are super tasty. I always prefer to wash my meal down with a rootbeer freeze. Again, this place has one of the best rootbeer freezes I have ever tried!

I hate to say this, but I do agree with some previous reviews. The workers seem to have some sort of chip on their shoulder, and are not the most pleasant or friendly. I usually just ignore, and am glad you don't have to tip at a place like this. So, if you can look past the unpleasant help (and it's hit or miss) the food really is fantastic!!!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Libertyw
“Food made us sick.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2011

I've lived in Cedar City for a couple years and decided to try the food at Top Spot Me. and my friend both went and we ordered the Chicken Tenders Meal, it was almost 6 dollars for each meal and they don't even come with drinks. The meal consisted of three chicken tenders and a bunch of fries, and a roll. The fries were good but the chicken had no seasoning on it and it was dry. The lady who took our order was very rude and when we asked for a to go box she said hold on and ten minutes later still nothing, we ended up having to ask someone else and then finally got the box, wich by the way has no lid its just cardboard. We ended up getting sick shortly after leaving, having to run to the bathroom with major stomach pains, we're not going back.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank KymberLynn
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Mediocre food, horrible service.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2011

My boyfriend and I went to Top Spot during the Shakespearean festival because we wanted to eat a unique place. It was anything but. Not only is the menu average, the food is too. I would have given it a higher rating though, if only the girl who served us wasn't a complete jerk. She was completely unprofessional; she not only acted like taking orders from people (which is her job) was a waste of time, she was rude and spiteful, going as far as talking (loudly) to her co-workers about patrons and what she disliked about them. I will never, ever, go back to this worthless place.

• Visited July 2011