SpringHill Suites Cedar City
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Best Western Town & Country Inn(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$94
Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$76
ComfortInn
Super 8 Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$62
US$95
Quality Inn(Cedar City)
US$75
QualityInn
Motel 6 Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$54
Holiday Inn Express Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$104
Hampton Inn Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$122
Clarion Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$54
El Rey Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$75
Official Hotel
All reviewsroom layoutvisit brycenice hotelsouth end of townthe hotel is conveniently locatedzion national parkfree breakfastyogurtindoor poolmake your own wafflessalt lakeenjoyable staycedar breaksfront desk staffstayed for one nightlas vegasoff the highway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 October 2011

First, the positives:

- Clean, clean, clean!
- Very friendly desk associates
- Great TV and channel selection

The only negative:

- as stated in previous reviews, the walls are paper thin. I could hear my sister talking in the room next door. I heard every door close in my part of the hallway. My sister could hear me when I coughed. I doubt there's anything that can be done, but be forewarned: bring earplugs!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2011

This hotel fits the Marriott standard of cleanliness and quality. I love Marriotts--we stayed in many of them during our cross-country trip. The hotel is conveniently located near the interstate, north of Zion and east of Bryce. Also near Cedar Breaks--another great area to explore. We paid $102 with taxes.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2011

Used this hotel for 1 night on our way home from Yellowstone. Checked in and the gal at the desk was nice. As always, I let them know we have a 16 month old with us in the event that it matter due to the room assignments. She said our current room should be fine. Went upstairs, unloaded our bags and went for dinner. On the way back to the hotel we turned right 1 street too soon - BEWARE, that's the freeway entrance with no option to turn around and the next off-ramp to turn around at is a good couple miles!! When we finally got back to the hotel, we could hear the man next door talking (deep, older voice that echoed) and the people across the hall letting their door slam shut instead of holding it as it closed since it was 10pm. I never did understand why rooms are assigned so close together when a hotel is only at 30% capacity. The other reviews that say they thought the beds were comfortable, we thought the exact opposite. I even woke my husband in the middle of the night to tell him I was going to turn on the air because it got so warm and we stayed awake a little because the bed was so horrible ob our backs. The free Internet was nice, not wireless, but free. Breakfast was alight too, fruit, cereal, make your own waffles, Danish, juices, yogurt, eggs and sausage. Aside from the lack of sound proofing, it was a decent place for the price.

Room Tip: Room 325 is for travelers needing assistance, however, there really wasn't much extra room. I don't think it's suitable for those in a wheelchair due to the tight spaces between the lot of the bed and the dresser and wall. There is a doorbell, and fear not, a switch inside the room to turn the doorbell off (not to say anyone would, but I would hate to have someone walking by press it for fun).
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2011

We stayed here during a high school Shakespeare competition and the place was packed with bus loads of kids. The staff put us at the end of the hall next to the stairwell. I was a bit worried. But, the night went off without a hitch. I suppose it was a combination of a quality hotel and quality kids/chaperones. The staff was pleasant and engaging. The breakfast was good...especially when they ran out of ham and had to substitute sausage :-) The staff was slammed around 8:00 for breakfast as all the kids were trying to get out at the same time but even with a level 10 stress the breakfast employee stayed focused and polite and accommodated everyone's needs - Me thinks the front desk staff could have helped her out a bit instead of hiding behind the wall. The pool is indoor and very nice. The rooms are spacious and big enough for a family of 6.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank KGLUtah
Reviewed 30 September 2011

This hotel was clean, beds were comfy, and the rooms were spacious. It has great amenities - fridges, microwaves, free internet, and a little lounge area in each room!

I couldn't have asked to stay in a better place while in Cedar City; this place is wonderful.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business