Stayed here a few weeks back. Hotel was clean, rooms were large and spacious with separate work area and wet bar in room. View is not great but I wasn't staying here for the view. Breakfast was average,not as bad as some of these people have written about. Hotel Staff was pleasant and courteous at check in and when I called down with requests. Hot tub was being worked on to comply with some national code when we were there, but otherwise the hotel felt brand new and appeared to be well maintained and clean. No complaints and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated SpringHill Suites by MARRIOTT(R), Cedar City, nestled in the Southern Valley of Utah's Rocky Mountains, is a refreshing alternative to the predictable hotel experience. Recipient of TOP Operations Award, we are perfect for Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Southern Utah University, Shakespearean Festival & Brian Head, which are all a short drive away. Enjoy hiking, fishing, rock-climbing, 4-wheeling, bird-watching, Golf and more within minutes from our hotel. Traveling to Cedar City for fun or business, you will enjoy a great night's rest on luxury bedding and refuel in the morning with our NEW complimentary hot & healthy breakfast buffet. At the SpringHill Suites by Marriott, we'll help turn your trip into a memorable travel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Cedar City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Cedar City Hotel Cedar City
- Cedar City Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Cedar City Utah