“One of a kind!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 12 Cedar City B&B and Inns
Utah
“One of a kind!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2008

Amid Summer's Inn is one of a kind. From the homemade breakfast, all the way to the detailed cleanliness, this Inn excelled. This was my first anniversary and I wanted it to be perfect, well the innkeepers made sure it was exactly that. The innkeepers not only took the time to talk to me before I came to Cedar City (to make sure everything was what I wanted) but they even went as far as getting me reservations for dinning upon arriving all the way to ordering the flowers I wanted for my wife. They even went tracking down some card games for us to play eventually getting them from their neighbors. Truly the thing that separates this Inn to a class of its own is the service and willingness to do what ever it takes to make you happy. I would not only recommend this Inn to everyone and anyone, but will be returning shortly myself in the near future.

• Liked — The service was amazing
  • Disliked — Honestly I loved everything
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled as a couple
      Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Farmingdale, ME
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2008

My husband and I recently returned from a trip to 6 National Parks. We spent 2 nights at this wonderful B&B while in Cedar City seeing the sights of Bryce & Kolob Canyons.

Charlene was a terrific hostess who made us feel more like family then guests. We stayed in the Cabin Retreat room which made us feel as though we were sleeping under the stars in the beautiful Utah canyons.

Breakfast was a great delight that provided us with enough sustenance to last well into the afternoon. The cheese quiche was delicious & light. The second morning we had a scruptious apple entre' that thrilled my husband when it was served with ice cream "for breakfast".

I would highly recommend this B&B. We have not visited many in the states, but have had experience with a large selection of B&Bs in Ireland and would encourage anyone to feel welcome and comfortable in this lovely home.
Mel & Roland

• Stayed April 2008, travelled as a couple
Cedar City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2008

I really enjoyed my stay at Amid Summer's Inn. Charlene was wonderful and made sure that everything was perfect for my stay. The room was great! It was very clean and was warm and inviting. I especially loved the comfortable bed. The breakfast was wonderful. Charlene was so sweet and kind and made sure that I had everything I needed. What a wonderful experience and a great place to stay.

• Liked — The great food, the wonderful room, and the great service
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled solo
Las Vegas, NV
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2008

My fiance and I decided to get away from the madness in Vegas, where we live, and take a drive down to Cedar City, Utah. We booked our stay at Amid Summer's Inn and it was just what we needed. Even though it was only for one night, we felt refreshed and ready to go back to our busy lives. The room was comfortable and we love the antique look of this inn. I feel it brought us even closer together and we would go back for a short getaway.

• Liked — The antique furniture and fixtures
  • Disliked — The host should introduce everyone in the morning, other than that it was great.
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Herriman
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2008

We have stayed at Amid Summer's Inn on numerous occations. We love to go to Cedar City for the Shakesperean Festival each year and our experience at the festival has been wonderfully enhanced by our stay at the Inn. We are always greeted warmly by Charlene and our room is welcoming and very clean. Charlene is very accomodating and she is always willing to make reservations at a local restaraunt for our dinner plans.The breakfast is full of variety and she is an excellent cook. The fruit smoothies are the best I have ever tasted. We have enjoyed our stays and will continue to return when we visit Cedar City.

• Liked — We enjoy the well planned, clean, romantic room and the fabulous breakfast
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed October 2007, travelled as a couple
Provo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2008

Charlene really went the extra mile to ensure we had a wonderful experience. She made our dinner reservation, gave us directions around town, and prepared breakfast early so we could make our schedule. Our room (Captain's Quarters) had a fun atmosphere and was immaculately cleaned. Breakfast was fantastic--homemade quiche, pastries, fruit smoothies, and fresh fruit. We look forward to staying again.

• Liked — Excellent breakfast, friendly service, clean room
  • Disliked — No complaints
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
park city
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2008

This was the best B&B that I have ever stayed in while in Cedar City. The rooms are very comfortable, clean and the food is excellent.

Stayed January 2008