We arrived in Cedar City in bad weather, with bad directions from AAA, and our first view of the lodging establishments had us worried. We were very pleased, though, when we checked in here. The room was large and comfortable. Everything was sparkling clean. The beds were comfortable, the pillows were awesome, even the bath towels get high marks for being super plushy. The room had a refrigerator, microwave, and coffeemaker. Very nice.
The free breakfast was about what you would expect: do-it-yourself waffles, pastries, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, and some fruit. Nothing exciting, but certainly adequate if free breakfast matters to you. The coffee was good, and there was a nice selection of teas.
We did not use the indoor spa or fitness center, but other guests were certainly enjoying those. The motel is conveniently located, and even though it is at a large intersection, rooms were quiet and we slept well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Town & Country Inn! Many guests at our Cedar City hotel flock to the area for the famous Utah Shakespeare Festival. However, most guests are in the area to explore the stunning vistas, parks and mountains. Zion National Park is filled with hiking and mountain biking trails, while Bryce Canyon National Park is a favorite for nature photographers. Brian Head Ski Resort(R) is the place to be in the winter, and guests at our Cedar City hotel count on the warm, comfortable rooms we offer after a day on the slopes. Cedar City, Utah is a charming town where recreation, hospitality and great dining are in abundance. Even if you're just passing through, you'll be drawn to the simple appeal of the area. Our great location right on Main Street close to the Cedar City Regional Airport makes it easy to get around the area. Room amenities are top quality and we offer a great price for value. We offer a FREE hot breakfast every morning. The large size of the rooms means there's plenty of space to bring your gear, whether it's your mountain bike or snowboard. Our downtown location is amidst shopping and restaurants, but we offer two restaurants on site for your convenience, too. Hiking and cycling are a way of life in this region, and the outdoor entrance to most rooms greatly reduces hassle with luggage and gear. The friendly staff members of our Cedar City hotel are happy to provide advice on everything, from where to eat to licensing for state park requirements. No matter what brings you to town, you deserve to be comfortable and treated like family. We prioritize hospitality here and are committed to making sure you enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Town & Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Town & Country Hotel Cedar City
- Best Western Town And Country Inn
- Best Western Cedar City
- Country Inn Cedar City
- Cedar City Country Inn
- Cedar City Best Western
- Best Western Town & Country Inn Cedar City, Utah