Best Western Town & Country Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Cedar City)
View Hotel
Abbey Inn & Suites(Cedar City)
Quality Inn(Cedar City)
1,672 results
All reviewssizzler restaurantcrabbest westernsshakespeare festivalindoor poolroom was cleangrocery storeno elevatordonutsdepot grillwithin walking distancegreat place to staystay there againbreakfast was excellentking suitefree breakfastmain street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Overall my stay was good. The room was very large, the bed comfortable and the shower excellent. The breakfast choices were many (eggs, bacon, sausage,etc.), and the coffee was very good. I would have given the hotel a perfect rating were it not for two issues: there was a barbecue going on outside my room and I could not get any coffee prior to the 6:30 a.m. breakfast start. At other Best Western's I stayed at there usually was coffee available in the lobby at least. In spite of these issues I definitely would stay again and recommend friends to stay there also.

Room Tip: Away from any barbecues going on.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BW_TownandCountry, Manager at Best Western Town & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Cherry V,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay, especially the room, bed, shower, and full hot breakfast. We apologize for the barbeque that was going on and that there was no coffee before 6:30. We thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Arrived in Cedar City, late evening. Found the Town & Country knowing Best Western offers what I need to do business on the road, sleep comfortably, and keep my wife very happy. I don't know why LED lit light switches thrilled me so much. We usually bring a night light. Forgot this trip. The light switches installed during the recent remodel were like guiding stars navigating us to all the right places in an unfamiliar location.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear tceng,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our LED lights. We hope that we will see you again very soon!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Large rooms, very clean even the guest laundry area. The staff was very accommodating. An excellent restaurant was adjacent to the property. Highly recommended for value, cleanliness and location. I would definitely stay here again to enjoy the quaintness and character of Cedar City.

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Ronald O,

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review! We thank you for your kind comments on our rooms and laundry room. We are glad that you enjoyed the on-site restaurant and we hope that we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Very nice hotel, Rooms large, very clean and recently remodeled, Very nice decor. Staff very friendly. Nice pool area. Excellent and extensive breakfast buffet. Rooms very quiet. I would happily stay here again, probably the nicest Best Western hotel/motel I have stayed in.
We stayed here while visiting Zion National park.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Stephen O,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such an excellent review! We thank you for your kind comments on our rooms, staff, pool, and full hot breakfast! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope we see you again on your travels to Southern Utah!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I enjoyed staying there better than the B/W I stayed
At in Bryce Canyon and it cost more than twice as much.
It is in the heart of the small city of Cedar City that is a neat town and the hotel has two good resturants one high end and one lower price within walking distance and many more five minutes away

• Stayed: June 2014
BW_TownandCountry, Manager at Best Western Town & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear rayacuff,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We are glad that you enjoyed our convenient down town location. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again on your travels to our local National Parks.