“The food was very good”

Ranked #31 of 114 Restaurants in Cedar City
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Wingers knows that you need a comfortable and dependable local spot to watch a sports game, eat some delicious American food, and drink a cold beer. We've perfected the art of giving you the comfort of a classic diner with the energy of your local bar. So come spend some time with our family, and don't leave without trying our famous wings and sticky fingers!
Hampstead, Maryland
“The food was very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

We really enjoyed our meal at Wingers. I had their fish tacos and they were delicious. The toppings were perfect and very fresh. My travel partner had a burger and really enjoyed his burger. The hamburger was cooked exactly as ordered. The serving sizes were large and we both left with doggie bags. To top it all off, our server was excellent!

• Visited October 2013

“Good but not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Based on reviews we had a higher expectation of the food and service.
Both were ok but not over the top.
Maybe we just caught them on an off night.

Central Iowa
“Top Shelf Burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

While visiting the area my wife and I stopped at Winger's for dinner. Really glad we did. Our server was pleasant and let us take the time to really look over the menu as this was our first time at this place. She did something I wish other servers did and that was keep our water and lemonade glasses top off without being asked.

I had the double sauced burger and the wife had the rice bowl. The burger was cooked to order and you can tell they use fresh not frozen meat here. It was one of the best burgers I've ever had. It was served with an endless plate of steak fries which were seasoned to my liking. The wife's rice bowl was huge! we could have split that for dinner and been full it was that big. It was also big on flavor. The chicken was tender and moist and the veggies were fresh.

All in all we were very happy with this place.

• Visited September 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

My wife and I had dinner there following a recommendation by the hotel staff. The steak was excellent! It only cost $14 and included potatoes and mixed veggies. No bread, though. I recommend this place. It looks like a combo diner and sports bar. The service was very good also.

• Visited September 2013
Ottawa
“Good food, beer, no wine”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

The restaurant web site claims that the restaurant has a fun bar and great wings. There is no bar and they only serve beer and mixed drinks, and no wine. My partner ordered the Cajun Lime Mahi-Mahi and asked the waiter for the plate to not contain creams or sauces that contain milk products on the fish. It arrived with a white sauce squirted over the fish. He sent the plate back for a fresh dish. The waiter brought over a fresh plate of grilled zucchini since they were not ready when the new plate was served. The fish was over cooked and salty. I had the BBQ chicken. It was enough food that I had two lunches with the leftovers. The chicken was juicy and had a nice smoky flavour.

• Visited July 2013