Robinwood Bed and Breakfast
US$103
US$95
HolidayInn.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$91
US$120
US$97
US$82
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 May 2011

Stayed here for a wedding over the weekend in the Albert Pike room. It was fantastic - the room has a two person jacuzzi tub, though unlike the other rooms no fireplace. The room itself was beautifully decorated and has a fireplace. The upstairs guest area has a wonderful enclosed balcony and a convenient self-serve drink and snack area, which is something I haven't seen at any other place I've stayed. Karen and her mother serve a very filling breakfast each morning - usually eggs with a hot, fresh muffin. They're both wonderful hosts. The BnB is a five minute drive from downtown in a wonderful neighborhood - I'd absolutely recommend that anyone visiting Little Rock stay here.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2011

My husband and I just returned from a 3 night stay at the Robinwood Bed and Breakfast. We had a wonderful time. Our room was amazing along with our breakfast each morning. Karen and Miriam went out of their way welcoming us and making us feel more than at home. I am so glad I picked this bed and breakfast and can't wait to make a return trip to Little Rock. I won't even think about staying anywhere else. I believe an added feature was the 32" LCD television provided in each room. We enjoy channel surfing and many bed and breakfasts offer only a small television or none at all. This was an added bonus in my opinion and is why I picked this location. I'm so happy that I did. The Robinwood also offers chocolate covered strawberries ~ they were delicious! We will be returning that is a definite!!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2011

Came home to Little Rock to visit family and thought we would stay in one of the historical neighborhoods of the city instead of the big box hotels. The bed and breakfast is surrounded by beautiful homes near downtown LR. Our hosts were fantastic and very accomodating to our needs. We were traveling with our elementary school age child and they even had a great daybed for her. The breakfast was outstanding and we got a great night sleep. Many good restaurants nearby as well as historical sites of LR.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2011

My husband and I desperately needed a little vacation after a particularly difficult February. We wanted to visit a city with which we weren't familiar, and Little Rock fit the bill at only 3.5 hours away. After reading the unanimously positive reviews of Robinwood here on TripAdvisor, I made a reservation for three nights in the Grady Manning room via their website.

We arrived a little after 3 p.m. on a rainy Tuesday. Karen and Miriam, the mother-daughter owners, greeted us in the front room. They went over our options for breakfast (allergies, preferences, etc.) and gave us a brief tour of the house. Our room was very clean, beautifully furnished, and looked just like the pictures online. The bed was extremely plush and very comfortable, with plenty of pillows and luxurious sheets. The Jacuzzi tub was a welcome sight after a stressful day of driving in bad weather.

During our stay, we really enjoyed the upstairs sunroom, which gets great light all throughout the day. It was a wonderful place for us to sit and read, use our laptop (with free wireless internet), or play cards. The complimentary snacks, drinks, and bath salts were a thoughtful touch. Even the beer kept in the common fridge (also complimentary) was quality stuff. They offered New Belgium Fat Tire and Sam Adams Noble Pils while we were there.

Breakfast is served anywhere between 8 and 10 a.m., based on your preference. Depending on the number of guests, you may eat at the small table in the downstairs sunroom, or at the large dining room table. The food is delicious and generously portioned. Most meals start with a seasonally-appropriate fruit cup (we had strawberries and bananas), followed by a homemade muffin or slice of quick bread, then a breakfast entree like scrambled eggs or sausage casserole. Coffee and juice were provided, as well. Karen and Miriam sat with us throughout the meal, and we talked about the city and the neighborhood. It was great to get to know them. They are approachable and helpful without being intrusive. Breakfast was the only time we really saw them during the day, but if they went out, they left a handwritten note letting us know where they were and how to contact them.

We are a young couple (24 and 36, respectively), and the decor and general atmosphere of the place appealed to us. It was comfortable and elegant without feeling stuffy, frilly, or outdated like many other B&Bs.

Robinwood is dog-friendly, and although we didn't bring ours this time, it's nice to know they would be welcomed. Bruno and Katie, the two dogs on the premises, are rarely seen or heard, and very well-behaved.

The neighborhood is near the Governor's Mansion, and it's rife with beautifully restored older homes. It was quiet throughout the day and night and felt very safe. Parking is either on the driveway or on the street. Robinwood is an easy, short drive to downtown, the River Market, and the Clinton Library. I-630 is also easily accessible and is a quick, if less-scenic, way to get from one end of town to the other. Even as someone who had never before visited Little Rock, I found it very easy to navigate.

We had a great experience at Robinwood and would be thrilled to return in the future. Such welcoming hosts and comfortable accommodations would make Robinwood a great option for a road trip stopover or a romantic weekend.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2011

I needed a place to stay in LR that would accomodate my dog, a 24 lb. American Eskimo Spitz (a real spitfire), and a neighboring B&B recommended them for their pet friendliness. They could not have been more accomodating, loved on me and my pet, made us feel welcome, fantastic breakfast, beautifully decorated and polished rooms, fabulous house! I can't say enough about this place. Going away on business was like coming home!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business