“A Warm Welcome and a Beautiful Home”

and 1 more site!
Robinwood Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 11 Little Rock B&B and Inns
Wilmington, Delaware
“A Warm Welcome and a Beautiful Home”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I immediately felt at home from the moment that I stepped through the door.
Miriam and Karen made me feel comfortable and guided me as I explored
the sights and great food in Little Rock. Their breakfasts were delicious and
I left the table, reluctantly, after my 3rd cup of coffee. I enjoyed our morning
conversations with interesting guests and the pleasant companionship of
two sweet dogs. The Marian Room was beautifully arranged and I slept soundly
every night. A highlight of my stay was greeting the neighborhood children on
Halloween. I would recommend the Robinwood to anyone looking for a great
B&B in Little Rock!

Room Tip: All of the rooms were lovely. I specifically wanted a stall shower and the Marian Room provided one...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Miriam and Karen do a wonderful job of making you feel welcome in their lovely Inn. We loved our room and spespecially enjoyed relaxing in the sunroom. The house is very comfortable and clean and the breakfasts were excellent. We would definitely recommend this place to anyone needing a bed and breakfast in town.

Room Tip: All the rooms looked great.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 October 2013

From the moment we stepped through the door welcomed our host Miriam introduced us to the property thoroughly and informed us about the local area.
The breakfasts were fantastic and the rooms were excellent with plenty of facilities and drinks available. If possible try and catch a show at the Robinson centre where they have a varied program.

• Stayed October 2013
St. Paul MN
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Karen went above & beyond the call of duty to help me have a great stay as a solo traveler. I was the only guest for part of my stay and enjoyed chatting with her and mom Miriam while having (delicious) breakfasts (even got to play w/the dogs a little). I learned a lot from them about the neighborhood and the city. The location is great - I went without a rental car the first couple days because I could catch buses near the inn (though they do stop running earlier than I expected). The weather was toasty so it was great to have the complementary bottles of water from the fridge in the hallway. I *LOVED* the 2nd-floor sunroom; what a great place to read or check email in the morning, or in the evening after being out & about. All in all I had a fantastic stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
West Monroe, LA
Reviewed 12 October 2013

This was our first bed and breakfast experience. Could not have had a better experience. The rooms were so nice and the sheets on the bed were unbelievable! There are no words to describe how good the breakfast was. We enjoyed visiting with Karen and Miriam during breakfast. They made us feel so welcome in their home. The area around the home was nice and would have been a great place to take a walk if it had been a little warmer. I want to go back to Little Rock just to stay here!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Eastover, NC
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Robinwood Bed and Breakfast is a wonderful experience that you should check out if going to Little Rock. They make you feel at home and the house itself with its furnishings will put you in awe. They even have rooms available if you are travelling with your pets! A tasty breakfast is great in the morning! Perfect!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We will definitely be back. Loved the room! Karen and her mother were wonderful. We stayed in the Grady-Manning room. They were able to accommodate us at the last minute which we truly appreciated. I found the location to be great for us, easy access to the interstate and close to Broadway. We were intrigued by the stories of the home they shared with us. Very charming place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013
The Burgundy Hotel
#3 of 62 in Little Rock
Residence Inn Little Rock Downtown
La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center

Been to Robinwood Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!