“Amazing Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 11 Little Rock B&B and Inns
Dallas, Texas
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

First and foremost Kathy & Miriam are amazing! My work trips can be stressful and tiring however; being able to stay at Robinwood this time gave me a little slice of heaven. The B&B is beautiful! It is quiet and relaxing and just soothing to the soul. Breakfast was delicious. I am not sure who the baker is but the muffin and banana bread were wonderful. They even went the extra mile and slipped some banana bread to go on one of my early travel mornings. You definitely have a repeat customer in me for the rest of my trips to Little Rock. Thank you for an amazing experience!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Atoka, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Kathy & Miriam were amazing, the room was amazing, the whole experience was amazing! The sunroom was my favorite part of my stay. I had my coffee in there in the mornings and it was so peaceful! We loved the location as well. It was very close to everything we wanted to see and do. And if you haven't had a strawberry muffin of theirs... you haven't lived!! :) The Gardenia's were in full bloom and the smell was heavenly! Thanks so much!! We'll definitely be back! ~Ben & Amy Atoka, TN~

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Greer, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Kathy and Miriam were wonderful hostesses. The rooms were very well appointed and spotless. We slept like we were sleeping at home. Very quiet and nice part of town. Easy access to downtown. Had a wonderful stay!

Greg and Sally, Greer, SC

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Loveland, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

We are repeat customers. The owners-- Miriam and Karen, are lovely and helpful. The rooms are comfortable, clean and quiet. The breakfasts are really wonnderful. Little Rock is a jewel; there are lots of things to do and some decent restaurants as well. We would highly resommend this B&B.

Room Tip: We have stayed in 3 different rooms. They are all excellent.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

The owners are so accommodating and helpful, the room was spacious and comfortable, the breakfast was fantastic and all the extra touches exceeded my expectations. You just can't beat this for the price.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

My husband and I stayed at Robinwood Bed and Breakfast for 3 nights. We were in town looking for a place to live, as my husband is starting his residency at UAMS. Karen and Miriam were amazing hostesses! The inn was charming and the breakfasts were fabulous. They helped us connect with the nicest realtors (who happen to be their neighbors) who helped us find a place to rent. We looked forward to coming back to the inn each evening and relaxing on the cozy porch. We definitely recommend this B&B!
Kimberly and Hugh Wright

Jonesboro, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

My girlfriend and I traveled down to Little Rock because I had a convention I had to attend. It was really great to stay at the Robinwood Bed and Breakfast. The rooms were beautiful and the host were so kind. Coming back from a night out that was filled with enough excitement from getting lost it was really great to just relax. We enjoyed leftovers while watching tv and then enjoyed the Jacuzzi. The next morning the breakfast was so wonderful with fruit, coffee cake, eggs, bacon, biscuits, and tea. The other guest were nice and it was great to enjoy breakfast and talk about local history like Central High School. My girlfriend and I are planning on sending her parents and mine down there because they would enjoy it. All in all I recommend anyone to stay there while in Little Rock.