“Home away from home!”

Robinwood Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 10 Little Rock B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Walk in the door and feel like you belong. Karen and Miriam go out of the way to make certain you have every convenience and accommodation you could ever need. Glorious old historic neighborhood that has been reclaimed and returned to its glory days. As a child, we would drive into Little Rock from South Arkansas and I thought this was the most wonderful neighborhood I had ever seen. I feel the same way now. House is beautifully done, beds are incredible. My mom loves the sun porch.

Room Tip: I love the La Fayette!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We had the best experience here. The sheets were the softest and the jacuzzi was really a 2 person jacuzzi. (Some places claim it is but they are too small to fit 2 comfortably). Breakfast couldn't have been better. I do t remember the last time I ate that well for breakfast. The owners were very sweet. Lots of complimentary items.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My husband and I were so wonderfully surprised and delighted to stay in this wonderful place. The owners go out of their way to assure your stay is comfortable and that your experience is positively memorable. It is located in a very safe neighborhood and is located in an area of Little Rock where the attractions and highways are easily accessible. The house is charming and comfortable and the owners provide so many amenities it is difficult not to get spoiled. We are staying for three nights and have already decided we will return (and we are from Northern California!). We have stayed in a number of B&Bs and this is one of if not the best.

Room Tip: If one has difficulty with entering tall or wide bathtubs, the Marion Room with a walk-in shower wou...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2014

First and foremost Kathy & Miriam are amazing! My work trips can be stressful and tiring however; being able to stay at Robinwood this time gave me a little slice of heaven. The B&B is beautiful! It is quiet and relaxing and just soothing to the soul. Breakfast was delicious. I am not sure who the baker is but the muffin and banana bread were wonderful. They even went the extra mile and slipped some banana bread to go on one of my early travel mornings. You definitely have a repeat customer in me for the rest of my trips to Little Rock. Thank you for an amazing experience!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Kathy & Miriam were amazing, the room was amazing, the whole experience was amazing! The sunroom was my favorite part of my stay. I had my coffee in there in the mornings and it was so peaceful! We loved the location as well. It was very close to everything we wanted to see and do. And if you haven't had a strawberry muffin of theirs... you haven't lived!! :) The Gardenia's were in full bloom and the smell was heavenly! Thanks so much!! We'll definitely be back! ~Ben & Amy Atoka, TN~

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Kathy and Miriam were wonderful hostesses. The rooms were very well appointed and spotless. We slept like we were sleeping at home. Very quiet and nice part of town. Easy access to downtown. Had a wonderful stay!

Greg and Sally, Greer, SC

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We are repeat customers. The owners-- Miriam and Karen, are lovely and helpful. The rooms are comfortable, clean and quiet. The breakfasts are really wonnderful. Little Rock is a jewel; there are lots of things to do and some decent restaurants as well. We would highly resommend this B&B.

Room Tip: We have stayed in 3 different rooms. They are all excellent.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple