“Flambee”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Kitchen Co. Cooking School
Reviewed 12 September 2008

My friend and I enjoyed the class we took recently. It was a great mix of information, new skills knowledge, and tons of fun! I would recommend it to anyone who likes to cook. THE FOOD WAS AMAZING!!!!!!

4  Thank mandy_leigh2003
Reviewed 4 August 2008

I attended a cooking class here last week with 3 friends after having taken several from the learning annex. This was a different experience and I would definitely recommend this to visitors to Little Rock.
We were welcomed with a wine selection that paired with the food being prepared, and we were given very generous amounts of food and wine. It was a full meal. The Chef was from a well-known local restaurant and told lots of fun stories about his career as a chef, welcomed all of our questions, and gave many great cooking tips. It was an excellent learning experience and a lot of fun. We even took home some leftovers along with the recipes that we learned. These cooking classes would be a good way to meet new people or to entertain visitors in Little Rock.

6  Thank travelgirl75