Little Rock Marriott
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Capital Hotel(Little Rock)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Frederica(Little Rock)
View Hotel
All reviewsconvention centerthe riverm clubpeabody ducksmotion sensorvalet staffpeabody hotelthe concierge loungeroom servicewithin walking distancehigh floorbeautiful hotelearly checkgreat roombreakfast buffetlobby baran upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I recently attended a conference at this hotel. From the time I was picked up at the airport until I returned to the airport, I have no complaints. My room was facing the river side, great views, beautiful sunrises, nice, big rooms. Bathroom was a little cramped but nothing I am not used to seeing at other hotels. At at the hotel during conference and took clients to eat at hotel restaurant and I was, along with my group, very pleased with quality of food. Great salad bar. I have no complaints, definitely located near several places to eat.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a river view, beautiful!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
BillFontes, General Manager at Little Rock Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

We pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, Craig P. Thank you for your comments and we look forward to you staying us in the future.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Made reservation months ago. Had a guaranteed reservation only to arrive and be told they were sold out! They apologized and put me in a parlor with a roll away bed??? They didn't even lay down the roll away bed! Terrible!!!!!!!! I have traveled extensively and never had this happen. Horrible!!!!!! Inexcusable. And the phone in this parlor doesn't even work!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Goasu

Goasu, I would like to apologize on behalf of my staff and thank you for your comments. Without comments like yours we are unable to correct any issues. I will look into this situation so that we can prevent any issues like this from happening in the future. Again thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Checked out this morning, was not informed that an extra 50 dollars a day would be charged to my debit card automatically. I was informed at check out about the extra charges when I asked why I was charged 100 dollars more to my debit card than my room was. The clerk then informed me of the charges, if i had never asked no one would have informed me of these charges. I was told this would be refunded to my card, when I just called the hotel was informed that the refund for the money they have already taken from my account will not be returned for 5 business days. This is outrageous if they can take the money immediately from my account it should be returned the same way. I will never stay here again and anyone who does needs to check for charges up front.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Marla L

Thank you so much for your feedback. We truly appreciate your response it is critical to improving our guest's experience. We do apologize that your experience was not up to par and we will work hard to improve the service by our associates. You're feedback is a gift to help us improve our standards.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

The Little Rock Marriott is ideally located for persons wishing to visit museums and historic sites; in addition, a number of excellent restaurants are within walking distance. This was my first visit to this Marriott, and it was like many of the other Marriott properties in which I have stayed; it may be characterized by friendly and accommodating service, clean rooms, and a pleasing atmosphere. Free wifi is available in the rooms and a shuttle to the airport is provided at no cost. I would certainly stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank CJTravelerTexas
BillFontes, General Manager at Little Rock Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

CJTravelerTexas, Thank you for staying with us. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your recent stay. Thank you for the comments on our friendly staff, clean rooms, and accommaodating staff. We look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I have stayed at the Peabody many times for both fun and business. During my last stay in May 2013, the hotel was in the process of converting over to Marriott. The Atrium suits are really nice with a cozy balcony that looks down into the lobby and bar area. The standard rooms are spacious, with comfortable beds and is always clean. The hotel has an underground passage to the State House Convention Center. This is convenient when the weather is less than optimal and you are attending a conference. The hotel is within walking distance of The River Market area, where there is a variety of small businesses, boutiques and dining options. Staff is friendly.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Chloe B

Chloe B, Thank you for your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to you staying with us again