Little Rock Marriott
HolidayInn.com
US$95
US$106
US$108
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$97
US$82
US$137
US$134
All reviewsconvention centerthe riverm clubpeabody ducksmotion sensorvalet staffpeabody hotelthe concierge loungeroom servicewithin walking distancehigh floorbeautiful hotelearly checkgreat roombreakfast buffetlobby baran upgrade
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We stayed here 2 nights for a fall wedding. There was a lot going on that weekend in downtown Little Rock, and the groom's mother recommended the Marriott, formerly the Peabody. We made our reservations early and got a good, group rate. The first room we checked into had a previous-smoker smell that I knew I wouldn't be able to handle for 2 nights. (The hotel is non-smoking.) After calling the front desk, they immediately brought up replacement keys for another room down the hall. We were also given 2 free breakfast buffet tickets for our trouble. The second room didn't have as good of a view, no smoke smell, but we had to call maintenance to get the shower to operate. The rest of our stay was pleasant. Valet parking was reasonable and efficient, and the breakfast buffet on Saturday morning (especially the sausage gravy) was excellent!

Room Tip: Our first room had a river view, which was lovely.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
BillFontes, General Manager at Little Rock Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Mhenry59, Thank you for your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your breakfast in Pancetta Regional Kitchen + Wine Bar. The sausage gravy is one of my favorites as well. Next time make sure you try our Little Rock Omelet. We look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

After reading the reviews on Tripadvisor I was looking forward to this stay but was disappointed. Arrived just before midnight and the check-in went smoothly with friendly and efficient staff. Got to the room and it stank of damp and was musty. The air con was not on. The air con control was old with no temperature indication just hot or cold. After a couple of hours sleep I had to get up to adjust the a/c as far too cold then a couple of hours later it was too warm! Plus it was noisy and constantly on. Dawn came and the windows were soaked with condensation. Had a shower and no extractor in bathroom meant that walls, mirrors, tissues etc were covered in moisture - think I found the source of the damp smell. Basin was badly cracked to the point it caught one's hands when running around it and then it would not drain swiftly and was obviously blocked. Shower faucet had dripped all night and would not completely turn off. Came back after a day's business only to find the aircon was turned off again so had to go thru' the discomfort of trying to fine tune it all over again. New flatscreen TV dumped on top of the old style TV cabinet which made it awkward to view. Good points - bed was comfortable, wifi worked well, excellent staff. Bad points - room needs maintenance/refurbishing but no cure for moisture in bathroom/bedroom if no extractor. The buffet breakfast was adequate but not inspiring. Glad I was not there longer than two nights.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

We do apologize your experience was not up to par. We strive to increase guest satisfaction every day as we value all of our customers. Thank you for your feedback and we hope we are able to improve our services for our guests in the future.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I travel about 25 weeks out of the year and normally choose Marriott if available. I stayed at this Marriott with my wife for a weekend trip. All of the staff were very friendly, always smiling and very helpful. The hotel was very beautiful and had an incredible view. It is located within walking distance of several local restaurants and bars. I would recommend staying here to everyone I know and will stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
BillFontes, General Manager at Little Rock Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Jasonlstorm, thank you for your comment. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Recently stay here and was not impressed, rude valet to start, did not get a room upgrade even being Platinum, not enough towels, sink was damaged in the room -- cracks, thin walls and the worst was no windows to get outside air. A/C unit was too loud and you could not get any air circulating.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Nikontom, we are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do apologize for missing your wake-up call but rest assured we will get it right on your next visit with us.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

A incorrect plane reservation allowed me to stay at this great hotel. The most comfortable bed that I slept on during my four day business trip. The room was warm and very quite. The staff was very professional and helpful. The two airport shuttle drivers were informative and friendly. The hotel desk did not give me a "wake-up call" when I needed it but I still made the shuttle. The shuttle driver made sure that I got some complementary point on my account for the trouble. Much Thanks Sir.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Nikontom, we are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please accept my apologizes for missing your wake-up call but rest assured we will make sure to get it right on your next visit.