Dear Marriott Management I want an additional night certificate as well as a refund on this stay from Marriott Corporate for this unbelievable hotel. I am a Gold Marriott Guest member which mean I spend a lot of money and a lot of hotel stays with the Marriott Hotel Chain. This place needs to be shut down it was disgusting and the staff was hideously disguise as Marriott Employees. I am posting photos because this review will not stop of Tripadvisor I am taking this to Marriott Corporate. There was no excuse for the condition of housekeeping and lack of training of staff. I don't even care that it was under a 60 million dollar renovation my complaints had nothing to do with the construction. I arrived in the lobby after 5PM as a tour bus unloaded and filled the lobby with a mass of check-ins and I was lumped into a long line as a "Gold Member" I received no special check in benefits "trust me I asked". I asked for an upgrade room as a Gold Member and initially was told no after waiting in the long line and I was after 5PM checking in and my room was not ready. I sat in the lobby and waited for housekeeping to clean a room. After verbally expressing my aggravation to Shauna Saylors Front Desk Manager I was given a key and upgrade to The Governor Suite That pleased me however everything from this point was downhill. We arrived to the door to find it was cracked open and a maintenance man yelling at us that we did not belong in this suite, Very embarrassing to me and I showed him the key that I belonged. He said the master bedroom A/C did not work and continued to fix it while I laid on the bed after a long day of travel from FL. The air was loud and clanky all night, there was mold in the shower, The water puddled in the shower floor, The down pillows were rank in smell. I had 6 new foam delivered. Housekeeping took more then 2 hours and got the delivery wrong, the morning breakfast took 45 minutes for my son's waffle "buffett style" and it was cold the butter did not melt, 2 milks were rotten and my 8 year old drank it. The date said 8th and we were the 18th. 10 days past the date. The buffet was empty when we arrived at 9AM and in an hour the fruit table was never filled still empty. We were told as a Gold member even in the construction chaos and the concierge floor being closed that if we wanted the barren buffet we would have to pay $5.00 per person extra. Enough was enough. I went to front desk and cancelled my 2nd day and I said I refuse to pay for breakfast and told them to go to the kitchen and pull the rotten milk before someone goes to the hospital. The bus was carrying elderly people on tour. They did offer to comp my breakfast as well as refund my stay but I am still pretty mad at this whole ordeal this was considered one of the more elite properties and should have offered me a refund for my horrible experience plus an additional night certificate for my unsafe stay. Mold and rancid dairy are a serious matter. I have spent a lot of money as a loyal Gold Member to be rewarded better treatment then this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encounter a renowned Little Rock hotel combining the epitome of luxury and convenience at the Little Rock Marriott, an Arkansas landmark as the state's only full-service Marriott. Located downtown and in the heart of the River Market District, our hotel in Little Rock provides the perfect place to stay during your visit to 'The Natural State.' With deluxe amenities and stylish decor, the Little Rock Marriott offers excellent service and accommodations for both business and leisure travelers alike. Premier among Little Rock hotels, the 418-room Marriott offers a fully equipped fitness center, Heritage Grille Steak and Fin. With 260,000 square feet of versatile event space, this Little Rock luxury hotel creates a distinguished setting for lucrative business engagements, cherished social gatherings, and elegant wedding receptions. Depart from the ordinary and discover all that this luxury hotel has to offer while planning your Little Rock business travel or vacation stay today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Little Rock Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
- Peabody Hotel Little Rock
- Peabody Little Rock Hotel