During a visit to Arkansas, I spent my last 2 nights in Little Rock at the Marriott. First impressions were very positive. The hotel just underwent a major renovation. The rooms are absolutely lovely. Large and spacious with gray tones, top quality linens, white leather desk chairs, and gray wall unit with a flat screen mounted inside, and not to mention the pedestal sink and lovely half wall mirrored bathroom. Truly beautiful until you actually stay. The front desk team greeted me pleasantly and was led by Stefanie who was AWESOME and the best part of the entire stay. Since Marriott is my preferred hotel- I am Gold Elite, and certainly would expect outstanding service and an upgrade upon checking in. Well neither happened, and in all actuality my reservation was incorrect and my request for adjoining rooms was not completed.. Stefanie came to rescue and found two rooms that were next door to each other. Once in the rooms, we found that the TV in one of the rooms did not work, so we switched to the room across the hall. The view was the flat roof top and the air-conditioning units. Not what a Gold Elite member should have. The next day, Stefanie again saved the day, found adjoining rooms, upgraded us to a river view and apologized for the inconvenience. The rooms were lovely except the next morning the entire hotel had no hot water. I definitely would say consider the Marriott, but know that they are still adding the final finishing touches to the renovation. I can only hope that they keep Stefanie at the front desk. She exemplifies what customer service should be!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encounter a renowned Little Rock hotel combining the epitome of luxury and convenience at the Little Rock Marriott, an Arkansas landmark as the state's only full-service Marriott. Located downtown and in the heart of the River Market District, our hotel in Little Rock provides the perfect place to stay during your visit to 'The Natural State.' With deluxe amenities and stylish decor, the Little Rock Marriott offers excellent service and accommodations for both business and leisure travelers alike. Premier among Little Rock hotels, the 418-room Marriott offers a fully equipped fitness center, Heritage Grille Steak and Fin. With 260,000 square feet of versatile event space, this Little Rock luxury hotel creates a distinguished setting for lucrative business engagements, cherished social gatherings, and elegant wedding receptions. Depart from the ordinary and discover all that this luxury hotel has to offer while planning your Little Rock business travel or vacation stay today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Little Rock Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
- Peabody Hotel Little Rock
- Peabody Little Rock Hotel