Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown
Ranked #8 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Longview, United States
“Thanks”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

My husband and I were very happy, we enjoy the Clinton Museum and visit the Little Rock downtown. Thanks for your services. We enjoy our trip. The staff were vey nice and helpful. We appreciate everything that you have done for us.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dmote78, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Thank you for the kind review. I am always happy to hear when our guests have enjoyed their stay with us. Our team stays focused on making sure that happy every time so that you will continue to stay with us when visiting Little Rock. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Houston, United States
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We have traveled extensively owning a TX company. In the past we have stayed at the former Peabody and the Capital Hotel. This first stay at Hampton Suites will be our ONLY choice from now on!! Great staff, wonderful comfortable rooms, garage parking, free breakfast and great location for less than half price of the two other "top" Little Rock hotels!! Wish we found this Hampton years ago.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank James P S
Thank you very much for writing such a spectacular review. We too are glad that you found us on your recent visit to Little Rock. I am very pleased to hear that our team did an outstanding job of delivering the high level of service we shoot for. We look forward to serving you again on your next visit.
little rock, United States
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Great location in downtown little rock. walking distance to all attractions. Great staff and facilities. breakfast is really good and they have coffee 24 hours a day which is great in the afternoon. They also have a bar that is open at night so you can get a cocktail if you wish. They have minifridges in all the rooms and a small grocery store in the lobby so you can grab something and take to your room. This is th e2nd time we have stayed and we will be back!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Melissa B
Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us again at the Hampton Inn & Suites In Downtown Little Rock's River Market. We are all so glad to hear that you had another great experience while staying with us. We look forward to your next visit.
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

The bed was amazing!!!!!! As soon as I lead my head down I fell asleep it was great!!! The custimer services needs a lil help though. No smile just a robot. ... after checking out I thought to my self I need one of those beds and blanket. But woukd I go back yay not at that one though

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Little Rock. I am very happy to hear that you were able to get a good nights sleep during your stay with us. I am sorry that staff came across cold and robotic to you. This is a bit of a surprise to me. We pride ourselves on making all of our guests feel welcome and appreciateded. Thank you for taking the time to let me know. I will address this with our team immediately. Thank you again for staying with us and I hope we will have the oportunity to serve you in the future.
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

I've stayed here twice and enjoyed it both times. The hotel is within walking distance of quite a few nice restaurants and bars, and has a secure parking garage (which costs extra to park in). The outdoor pool was well kept, but was usually in the shade. Room was nice, help was friendly. Recommended.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ainge1983
Dmote78, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us while visiting Downtown Little Rock. We are always pleased to hear form our guests. Especially when we have succeeded in delivering a great stay. I hope that we will have the opportuntiy to serve you again on your next visit to our city.
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 27 December 2013

It is a nice building in a good location, but the service (as stated by other reviewers) is bad. People at the front desk don't seem to care and are rude. Shame. There are many other hotels in the area: we'll rather try the other ones. Also, forget about free onsite parking. You can park by the street for free till 8 am though.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. We take the feedabck we receive form our guests very seriously. We have made some adjustments to our frontline personnel. I firmly believe that it is your staff not your stuff that brings guests back again an again. Granted it does help to be in a great locaton with a contemporary facility. I would also like to apologize for your displeasure with our parking situation. Parking in an urban setting is most times dificult. We have done the best with what we have to work with and make sure that we have one of the lowest parking fees in the downtown area. Thank you for staying with us. I hope that you will give us another opprotunity to serve you in the future.
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel because it was close to the tourist area and many places to eat. The hotel was your typical Hilton hotel except that they had a bartender named Sherry who made the stay even better. She was very nice to talk to while at the bar and was very helpful in suggesting places to eat. She was a definite plus!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Jenjunta
Thank you very much for staying with us on your recent visit to Little Rock. I am very happy that Sherry was able to deliver the standard of service we strive for. I agree with you Sherry is an outsatnding ambassador of guest service. I will make sure and share your comments with our team at the next daily huddle. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us.