I had to stay at this hotel due to work training and the government has a deal with them or something... But let me tell you, if you are looking for the hotel experience (friendly service, smiling faces, receiving your wake up call etc) then DO NOT STAY HERE! The people at the front desk are not welcoming. I have been greater one time and have been here,going in and out several times a day, for four days. The guy that checked me in wasn't knowledgable about the rooms or the cost. I asked if my room had a fridge and he just looked confused dancing around back and fourth and finally answer the third time asked.
The "breakfast" does not start till 0630. This is an issue to me because we have to report to work at 0700, so like most on business trips, we get up early, we are gone before there is even anything to eat! Most hotels start breakfast at 0530, why they wait so late, well I guess it's to save them money.
The lobby and halls are stuffy. I don't think they had any air circulating.
My first night here I asked for a wake up call at 0530, I did not receive this call. Thank goodness I had set my alarms too.
The rooms are ok, not what you would think for the price you are paying... Maybe for a motel 8 or a $60 room, but my room rate is listed for $109, I expect it to look like a hotel, not a cheap motel.
Also if you need internet while here, you are S.O.L. because it is beyond slow and constantly kicks you off and you have to reconnect... I've never been so frustrated trying to get things done.
If you stay at this "hotel" I promise you, you are NOT getting your money's worth! Please if you have the option to do so, stay some where else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Limited and Suites is a Hotel located in the upscale area of West Little Rock Arkansas. Located minutes from downtown, The River Market District, shopping and dining. Ramada recently renovated guest rooms in October 2015. We offer nicely appointed rooms featuring hardwood floors, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee service, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, new furniture, upgraded luxury mattresses and linens. We offer guest on site laundry or valet laundry upon request. Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, wifi, parking, daily newspaper and wake up call. Ramada is pleased to offer access to our exercise room, business center and indoor heated pool all free of charge. We honor Wyndham Rewards Program for qualified stays. We also have 500 square feet of meeting space with available catering. Nearby attractions include; The State House Convention Center, Verizon Arena, War Memorial Stadium, Little Rock Zoo, State Capitol,Historic Central High School, Clinton Presidential Library, Wild River Country & Crystal Falls Water Park. Golf courses, soccer fields, baseball and tennis courts are minutes away. Contact hotel direct for group rates or to check availability. *We are a minority women owned property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Ramada Limited Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited And Suites West Little Rock
- Ramada Limited & Suites West Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
- Ramada Little Rock
- Little Rock Ramada