Ramada Limited Little Rock
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$144
US$136
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$148
US$130
US$128
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$123
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
US$183
US$164
  • Restaurant
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
US$114
AscendHotels
US$193
US$164
Courtyard
US$123
US$112
All reviewshardwood floorsroom was cleanindoor poolboiled eggsbiscuits and gravywaffleshave stayed here several timeswould stay againhome away from homenice stayfree breakfastrockproteinrenovationmicrowavelrdesk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Wouldn't give deposit back because of missing towels and when the towels were found didn't receive an apology or anything. I also booked the conference room for one day at 75.00 for the times 4pm to 7pm and ended up getting charged twice. Have not receive a refund yet!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Carl B
Reviewed 30 April 2014

the hotel wasnt the best one i've ever stayed at, but honestly it wsnt that bad. i read other reviews and i think some people over react or just look for something to complain about. All in all the staff was friendly enough, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. What else could you ask for at the rate they give.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I had to stay at this hotel due to work training and the government has a deal with them or something... But let me tell you, if you are looking for the hotel experience (friendly service, smiling faces, receiving your wake up call etc) then DO NOT STAY HERE! The people at the front desk are not welcoming. I have been greater one time and have been here,going in and out several times a day, for four days. The guy that checked me in wasn't knowledgable about the rooms or the cost. I asked if my room had a fridge and he just looked confused dancing around back and fourth and finally answer the third time asked.
The "breakfast" does not start till 0630. This is an issue to me because we have to report to work at 0700, so like most on business trips, we get up early, we are gone before there is even anything to eat! Most hotels start breakfast at 0530, why they wait so late, well I guess it's to save them money.
The lobby and halls are stuffy. I don't think they had any air circulating.
My first night here I asked for a wake up call at 0530, I did not receive this call. Thank goodness I had set my alarms too.
The rooms are ok, not what you would think for the price you are paying... Maybe for a motel 8 or a $60 room, but my room rate is listed for $109, I expect it to look like a hotel, not a cheap motel.
Also if you need internet while here, you are S.O.L. because it is beyond slow and constantly kicks you off and you have to reconnect... I've never been so frustrated trying to get things done.

If you stay at this "hotel" I promise you, you are NOT getting your money's worth! Please if you have the option to do so, stay some where else.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank turnarktx1117
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Poor staff was not knowledgable breakfast was just stuff bought at Walmart and laid out. No selection

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business