Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Courtyard Little Rock West(Little Rock)
View Hotel
Residence Inn Little Rock(Little Rock)
1,142 results
All reviewsomeletevening receptionmade to order breakfastfamily reunionparking garagebreakfast buffetindoor poolbusiness triprockatriumconferencelrarkansas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 April 2013

What I liked best about our stay was a gentleman named Horace Grant. He worked in the restaurant, servicing tables, etc. He was noticably a hard worker and paid great attention to the details of his job. If he lived in my town I would hire him in a heartbeat! He was polite, pleasant, courteous and brightened our day.
We felt he was a good representation of the hotel in general. (Breakfast was
excellent.) Please be sure this info gets back to Little Rock.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2013

I wanted to thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Embassy Suites Little Rock. I really appreciate you recognizing Horace. He is truly one of our gems here at Embassy Suites and embodies what the brand stands for. We recognized Horace last Thursday at a property gathering for his exceptional service to not only you, but all of our guests. Again, thank you for taking the time to recognize our staff. I am greatful to have the team that I do. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to our area.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

We stayed at the hotel for 3 days over Thanksgiving and enjoyed the spacious room but the restaurant was very poor. Food is over cooked and over salted. On the plus side, the hotel staff is good and very helpful. They have a good pool area too. The managers reception has nothing much to offer - Some beer and cheap wine with potato chips.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay at the Embassy Suites Little Rock. I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I was especially glad to read that our staff was attentive and helpful during your stay. Our main concern is for all of our guests to have a welcoming stay and I am thrilled that we were able to make yours enjoyable. Thank you very much for your business and your feedback. We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to Little Rock.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

When we visit Little Rock and are not staying with family we really look forward to staying at the Embassy Suites in the Financial District.

The hotel is very easy to find and is perfectly located in a part of town that is surrounded by great dinning establishments. Everything you could need from shopping to dinning to pharmacies are within only a few blocks to only a couple of miles from the Embassy Suite locale.

Did I mention breakfast? I don't know about the rest of you but a great breakfast gets my vote every time! The Embassy Suites hotels have a full breakfast downstairs that is provided with every room. Everything from waffles to omelets "your way" cooked to your order.

You can also eat off of the breakfast bar if you're in a hurry. It has pretty much anything you can think of for breakfast!

Stay at the Embassy Suites in Little Rock and enjoy real hospitality your way!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your review on your most recent stay at Embassy Suites Little Rock. It is great to hear that we not only met your expectations, but exceeded them. I will make sure to pass this along to our staff, in particular our culinary and breakfast teams. They will greatly appreciate your words. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you soon! Until then, safe travels.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Embassy Suites in Little Rock is in a great location. Close to both major highways in West Little Rock, which is a very safe area. Staff is very helpful and friendly Rooms are clean, staff is friendly. Basic Embassy Suites.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Stayed for soccer tourney. No hot water the first morning. Tried to call guest services but no one answered. An employee in the breakfast area overheard me talking about it before I went to the front desk. She was very apologetic and said she would get it fixed right a way. When I checked with the front desk after our first game they explained that they were made aware if it and that there had been a problem with a boiler that had been repaired. So I figured thing were good.

Got back to the room to find that housekeeping at been there but not replaced the toiletry items or toilet paper and had only left three sets of towels when we had clearly used all four. So again I called guest services and no one answered. Called again a few minutes later and the items were promptly brought. Spoke to the manager on duty about the issues and he offered to comp one night which I thought was very fair. However when we received our final bill the next day our bill was wrong...no comped room. So I had to go down to the front desk to get it resolved, which they did without issue.

Basically while the staff is friendly the place is poorly run. Would not chose to stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I want to apologize if this was the case and I can assure you that I will use your review to help us improve our in-property experience. We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of quality that you are accustomed to receive from us. Our goal is to not only meet your expectations, but exceed them.

Again, thank you very much for providing feedback on your recent stay. I hope that you will give us another opportunity and stay with us next time you're in town.