Room smelled like wet dog. Sheets were dirty. Indoor Pool looked greasy/oily. Managers reception had enormous lines. After watching for a while people were coming in off the streets getting liquor, taking up the tables, and leaving. No ID was asked for. People were getting drunk and acting like idiots. Kids were running wild! No supervision. Made an order of 12 hot wings and a dessert. After 30 minutes of waiting we cancelled the order. The cashier seemed upset that we wanted our money back. Rolled her eyes and handed us a phony ticket to look like it was refunded. We had to have the hotel manager print us a correct refund. One of the kids pulled the fire alarm around 12:30am. 4 firetrucks showed up. People were kept outside for hours because of the "prank". When we complained to check in desk they made excuses for not asking the "kid party" to leave. We asked if that party would be leaving the next day and they advised us we should leave instead. Breakfast was also choas. The "kid party" didn't claim as many in their rooms as they had people. So 4 people would come down with breakfast tickets, eat, and then carry trays full of food back upstairs to the others. We would then have to wait for more food to be prepared. We ended up checking out 2 days early. The price we were quoted is not the amount we were charged at checkout. They tried to overcharge us by $40. I showed them my confirmation price, they correctly charged me then but offered no apology! The positive feedback about the hotel- The cleaning people, table cleaners, and manager Brent were very friendly and the rooms are spacious.Clientele definitely leaves something to be desired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your premier accommodations in Little Rock begin at the Embassy Suites Little Rock! We are located in the heart of Little Rock with easy access to I-630 and I-430.With such easy access to all of Little Rock's best attractions, there is no reason to stay elsewhere. We are right down the street from the River Market District, just minutes from downtown and Little Rock Airport, and a close drive to the Little Rock Zoo, Clinton Presidential Library, Pinnacle Mountain, Burns Park, and the Wild River Country Water Park, among many other Little Rock attractions!When you are not busy exploring the city, you have the comforts of two-room suites with separate living and bedroom areas, staying fit in our fitness center and indoor pool, starting the day with our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, or winding down the day with complimentary drinks at our Manager's Reception. Come stay with us at the Embassy Suites Little Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Little Rock
- Little Rock Embassy Suites