“Outstanding Service”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock
Ranked #18 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I recently stayed at this Embassy Suites. My stay was for 24 nights. Arriving in May while major storms delayed and cancelled my flights, one of the shinning stars was Kevin Daniel at the Embassy Suites. He went out of his way to help me navigate all the obstacles that were happening. Kevin and the entire staff at this hotel are exceptional. If I get the chance to go back to Little Rock this is the only place I would want to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
David H, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

We are very pleased you enjoyed you stay with us. Your comments are shared with our entire team to inspire them to continue providing great service. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Little Rock.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Just completed a 3 night stay here. Everything was perfect except the wi-fi didn't work too well. However, I was given a full credit when I talked to the woman at the front desk. My husband and I travel extensively and have not stayed at an Embassy Suites in quite a while. We liked our past experiences but this hotel staff was exceptional, very friendly and could not do enough to make our stay the best. Breakfast very good and evening reception just hit the spot after a busy day of sightseeing.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 June 2014

The suite was very clean and absolutely no smell of cigarette smoke. The location was perfect and convenient; The employees were all very friendly and helpfu; great value - loved the free breakfast and happy hour

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Embassy suites are all very nice. This one is even better because of the overly friendly people that go above and beyond making your stay as pleasant as possible. They have good food as well. There happy hour is nice to meet other people staying there.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Lobby is very nice, room clean and comfortable, a little dated but bed was very comfortable. Free breakfast was excellent with large variety of items available. Staff very friendly and helpful in breakfast area, made a point to get whatever you needed. Centrally located and served our purpose. You have to pay for internet and parking can be a problem.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I lived in LR for 12 years and now that we go back to visit we always stay at this hotel. It has the best & safest location. As always, Embassy has a great managers reception and large spacious rooms for a family with the bedroom/living room separated. I would definitely recommend staying in this location in LR and if you are looking for the extra amenities it is well worth the price to stay at Embassy Suites!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 June 2014

For a great location and consistent stay, you could find no better hotel in west Little Rock for family or business. The breakfast is your standard embassy suites style and evening reception and bar/restaurant service is quite good. Also, kudos to this hotel for allowing pets as this is truly an amenity that benefits many travelers.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tony C
David H, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you for the kind review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. Our team awaits your return again and are happy that you brought your pet along.

See you next time.