Days Inn & Suites Little Rock Airport
US$103
US$106
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$97
US$82
US$137
US$134
All reviewswaffle housepilot carreasonable ratesfridge and microwavebiscuits and gravyfree shuttlenice propertythe staff was friendly and helpfulwould stay here againthe room was nicefree breakfastyogurtnice stayeasy accessrockvanityinterstate
Reviewed 11 January 2011

I was stuck in Little Rock because of road condition and had to sleep close to the airport. I made reservation of a non-smoking, king bed room through internet from the airport and when I got there an hour later, all that was left was n-smok 2 beds or 1 king smoking room. Room was decent. Breakfast included, what breakfast? I got there next morning, no more waffle, empty orange juice, empty coffe, empty everything except for a few white toasts and plain muffin. It took 10 minutes before a guy came in witha new pot of dough for the waffle. By the time I eat a bowl of cereal and finally a waffle, nothing else was refilled...so I took the remaining glass of apple juice and left... I should have gone to the restaurant next door...At the end it was barely enough for a quick one night stay.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank sinti70
Reviewed 12 July 2010

I stayed at this hotel for one night, and the shuttle service and staff was excellent, but the hotel room's conditions and it's questionable residents make this a unwelcoming place to stay.

My first impression of my room(126) was the moldy smell, and damp bedding--for some reason the rooms were very humid, even though the outside weather wasn't. Upon further investigation I also noticed the HUGE 2 Inch gap at the bottom of the door, "discreetly" hidden by a dirty plastic cover, and the beat up air conditioner was so loud it almost drowned out the noise I could hear outside (ex: people walking by, yelling, vehicles etc). The pool is probably the tiniest pool I've ever seen, as well as the room size's. The Hair Dryer not working was the last straw. Disappointed, I called lobby to change rooms--to which they were quick to do and gave me a handicap room (106), which was bigger than the last--it still had the same issues, but more toned down.

Either way no matter how low the price is for staying here...I must warn you, You are Paying Way Too Much Money to Regret Staying Here.

P.S. I also found LIVE MAGGOTS in the coffee makers in Both Hotel Rooms.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank AnonymousBluesilver
Reviewed 7 December 2009

This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I was on a cross country motorcycle trip with another buddy and we needed a place to stay. Normally we don't care how nice the hotel is, but this one took the cake. We should have known when we tried to walk into the hotel we were approached by a prostitute. It was down hill from there. The first room they gave us was discusting and had a 2 inch gap under the door where just about anything could crawl in. We changed rooms and they gave us one at the back of the hotel and it was nicer except for the two guys doing a drug deal in a van right outside our door. I walked by the pool and felt that I had entered a gangland and got eyeballed all the way past. We decided to bail on this place and went across the street to the Comfort Suites. It was well worth the extra money.

We were a couple of big, grown men and didn't feel safe. I certainly wouldn't want my wife, mother, sister or any other woman i know stay here.

The hotel clerk was sympathetic and obviously had been through this a number of times.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank OttawaBig_D
Reviewed 2 November 2009

the frontdesk staff was very helpful,pleasant, and informative. the room was very nice for it to be a days inn, the beds slept excellant, and their breakfast was full. very nice to have been a continential.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank betty007Chicago_Ill
Reviewed 20 May 2009

Several months ago I bought a night at the Days Inn from someone on eBay - paid next to nothing for it - and it was worth every penny! It was an overnight stay enroute to see family. When I first booked the room I saw reviews that scared me and I was going to cancel and just give up the small amount I paid. But then I saw a new review that they were remodeling etc. I actually called and talked to the manager who said it was being totally redone, new management, and that by May we'd be proud to stay there.

The building looks good, and the lobby was fine. They put us in a room on the back side and said we could pull right up to our room. We could have except there were several truck trailers parked across the parking spaces on that side of the building right in front of where our room was.

When I went to open the door I noticed all the "junk" on top of the key slot - and the room wasn't much better. Old motel smell, some things had been done - they had a wild green new sink but the faucet wasn't totally connected so when you went to shut the water off it tilted and water splashed up and out of the sink.

The bathroom was fairly grungy but it looked like they had put a new shower head in. But - you couldn't pull the shut off up enough on the faucet to stop the water from coming out half from the faucet and half from the shower.

One good thing - the tractor trailers parked across the front of the room blocked out most of the road noise.

Maybe they aren't done renovating yet, but for now I'd stay away - even for as little as I paid.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple