“Perfect Experience”

The Pantry
Ranked #2 of 776 Restaurants in Little Rock
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: German, European, Czech
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Perfect Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

My wife and I traveled from Tulsa to Little Rock. The great reviews on The Pantry got our attention. We arrived around 5 pm, and we were seated immediately. Our server, Jennifer, was extremely informative and helpful. She gave us great recommendations and let us take our time to make up our minds on what we wanted. I would have liked to have had just a little of everything. We were informed that everything is prepared fresh. I went for the Lasagna, and it was so delicious. The flavor and texture was so appealing. I enjoyed every bite. The owner came by, and asked how everything was. You could tell that he was sincere, and that he cares about his customers. The place has a very friendly atmosphere, and we loved our dining experience.

• Visited August 2014

“Can't Wait for the Pantry Crest to Open!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Absolute best restaurant in Little Rock! Tomas Bohm has created a true gym. Can't wait for the sequel :)

1 Thank KatieMarieHoward
Fort Worth, Texas
“Best restaurant in Little Rock”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

This place is amazing from the atmosphere to the food! We first started off with the board and I loved every single item on it. If you are ordering the board, make sure you have plenty of people to share with or rethink your entree. Then following the board we ordered the delicious lasagna and had to try the Nutella Crete brûlée!! The service was great and the owner came by the table.

1 Thank RinSunPhom
Shreveport, Louisiana
“wonderful food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

This is a wonderful restaurant with great food choices and great service. Our server Rachel was the best!!! she explained the food specials, helped us with wine selection, and dessert. I had the pork shoulder with potato dumpling and red cabbage and loved every bite.. My husband had the homemade bratwurst with sauerkraut and he loved it. we tried the bacon wrapped dates which I would highly recommend and for dessert the cheesecake. We will go back to little rock just to eat here.

1 Thank shelia52
dallas
“Wonderful Respite from the Norm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

My husband, three children(5,9,12) grandmother and myself decided to try this restaurant partly because of the wonderful reviews but also because of the wide array of menu choices. We were seated quickly and even though it did not seem to be a place that caters to children often our server did a fabulous job of accommodating their "special palettes" by offering suggestions and alternatives. My husband and son split an item called The Board which had tons of unique meats and cheeses including homemade bratwurst. My daughter choose the Tilapia w/spinach that she enjoyed thoroughly. We also had a burger, flatbread, and a veggie sandwich that we divided between three of us. The prices are very fair for the quantity and quality of product and the service could not have been better.