“Great food and Service”

Cuisines: European, German, Czech
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Loved everything I have had here. Not sure if they still have it since the menu changes but the ribs were great and the Weiner schnitzel is my favorite. Got to try the home made cheese cake for dessert. The best anywhere.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We visited The Pantry on a Saturday night. Because my toddler and I were tagging along on a business trip for my husband, we were hoping to find a fine dining experience for my birthday, which was also appropriate for our sweet little sidekick. This restaurant was the perfect choice! I was pleased to see a few other kiddos when we walked in, and our waiter was very kind to our little guy. Most importantly, the food and beverage choices did not disappoint! I had the Rustic Pot, which was a red wine glazed pork, brussel sprouts, and potatoes, while my husband ordered the Jaeger Schnitzel. Both were delicious! Although I must admit, I was a little jealous of my husband's entree. We also ordered the bacon wrapped dates and truffle deviled eggs as appetizers--they were incredible! I could have easily made a meal out of them! There were many wine choices, but the Sauvignon Blanc was wonderful. We ended our meal with the tiramisu, which was nothing short of amazing. Great, family friendly place with a nice little patio should you be seeking outdoor seating!

1  Thank Renee S
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My wife and I traveled from Tulsa to Little Rock. The great reviews on The Pantry got our attention. We arrived around 5 pm, and we were seated immediately. Our server, Jennifer, was extremely informative and helpful. She gave us great recommendations and let us take our time to make up our minds on what we wanted. I would have liked to have had just a little of everything. We were informed that everything is prepared fresh. I went for the Lasagna, and it was so delicious. The flavor and texture was so appealing. I enjoyed every bite. The owner came by, and asked how everything was. You could tell that he was sincere, and that he cares about his customers. The place has a very friendly atmosphere, and we loved our dining experience.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Absolute best restaurant in Little Rock! Tomas Bohm has created a true gym. Can't wait for the sequel :)

1  Thank KatieMarieHoward
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This place is amazing from the atmosphere to the food! We first started off with the board and I loved every single item on it. If you are ordering the board, make sure you have plenty of people to share with or rethink your entree. Then following the board we ordered the delicious lasagna and had to try the Nutella Crete brûlée!! The service was great and the owner came by the table.

1  Thank RinSunPhom

Been to The Pantry? Share your experiences!