“The Best Restaurant in Little Rock”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Pantry

The Pantry
Ranked #2 of 776 Restaurants in Little Rock
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: German, European, Czech
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
ATLANTA
“The Best Restaurant in Little Rock”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

This has to be the best restaurant in Little Rock. The food is delicious. the service is outstanding, and the prices are very reasonable.

The restaurant is located in a small strip shopping center. Surprisingly, parking is limited. The interior is very nicely decorated and comfortable. There is also outside seating.

My server (Julia) was outstanding. She was very friendly, patient and helpful. Her knowledge of the menu and the ingredients in the dishes was remarkable.

For appetizer I ordered the cheese spaetzle it was very satisfying and great way to start a wonderful meal. For my entree' I ordered the Seared Salmon with grilled asparagus and sauteed spinach. The salmon was grilled perfectly. It was tender and moist with a delightful flavor. The asparagus and spinach complemented the meal completely. I was thoroughly delighted with my choice. For dessert I had the tiramisu which really put the finishing touches on a satisfying meal.

The meal at the Pantry was so good I decided to go back for a second visit. This time my server was (Corina) who was also friendly and helpful and informative. For my appetizer I ordered the truffled deviled eggs they were wonderful. For my entree' I ordered the Jaeger Schnitzel which was flavorful and the best Jaeger Schnitzel I have ever had. This time I ended my meal with a slice of homemade cheesecake. It was incredible. What a great way to end another fabulous meal.

The only complaint have about the Pantry is that it is not a place to carry on an intimate conversation. The noise level is very loud on a busy night. Of course, I'd be wiling to give up conversation in order to enjoy such a thoroughly delightful meal.

I would highly recommend the Pantry and look forward to my third meal there.

2 Thank USGOVAGENT

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Outstanding & Priced Right!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

We were on vacation and chose to eat at The Pantry from other TripAdvisor reviews. Definitely made the right choice! Food and service were excellent and the owner, Tom - was a delight! Spoke with Joe (Asst. Manager) prior to our arrival in town, who made our restaurant visit a bit more special, Thank you! Happy we had a chance to meet in person! David was our waiter and presented us with a delightful meal. We had bacon wrapped dates that were so good, we could have made an entire meal just from them, then it was on to salmon for the hubby and jaeger schnitzel for me, followed by cheesecake that was to die for! Wish you would open The Pantry in St. Louis, MO! My husband and I really enjoyed visiting your restaurant and if we ever venture down to Little Rock again, we will make it a point to eat at The Pantry . Loved, loved, LOVED it!
Elliott and Stacey Melad - St. Louis, MO

1 Thank StaceyfromMO
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Loved everything I have had here. Not sure if they still have it since the menu changes but the ribs were great and the Weiner schnitzel is my favorite. Got to try the home made cheese cake for dessert. The best anywhere.

Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Birthday Dinner Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We visited The Pantry on a Saturday night. Because my toddler and I were tagging along on a business trip for my husband, we were hoping to find a fine dining experience for my birthday, which was also appropriate for our sweet little sidekick. This restaurant was the perfect choice! I was pleased to see a few other kiddos when we walked in, and our waiter was very kind to our little guy. Most importantly, the food and beverage choices did not disappoint! I had the Rustic Pot, which was a red wine glazed pork, brussel sprouts, and potatoes, while my husband ordered the Jaeger Schnitzel. Both were delicious! Although I must admit, I was a little jealous of my husband's entree. We also ordered the bacon wrapped dates and truffle deviled eggs as appetizers--they were incredible! I could have easily made a meal out of them! There were many wine choices, but the Sauvignon Blanc was wonderful. We ended our meal with the tiramisu, which was nothing short of amazing. Great, family friendly place with a nice little patio should you be seeking outdoor seating!

1 Thank Renee S
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Perfect Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

My wife and I traveled from Tulsa to Little Rock. The great reviews on The Pantry got our attention. We arrived around 5 pm, and we were seated immediately. Our server, Jennifer, was extremely informative and helpful. She gave us great recommendations and let us take our time to make up our minds on what we wanted. I would have liked to have had just a little of everything. We were informed that everything is prepared fresh. I went for the Lasagna, and it was so delicious. The flavor and texture was so appealing. I enjoyed every bite. The owner came by, and asked how everything was. You could tell that he was sincere, and that he cares about his customers. The place has a very friendly atmosphere, and we loved our dining experience.