“Really Impressed! ”

Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Really Impressed! ”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Went here for lunch and was blown away. The waitress, Kelly, was awesome! Their beer list is really interesting, (I had a pilsner from the Czech Republic) and they're wine list looked awesome (some super high end options available). I had the goat cheese, caramelized onion and mushroom flat bread and it was delicious. The small salad that came with my flatbread was delicious as well! I'll definitely be back to try dinner here.

Sherwood, Arkansas
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

If you enjoy German food this restaurant should be on your bucket list. Great food, reasonably priced and served with a smile. The Yeager Snitzel is great and the Pom fritz are authentic. Highly recommend!!

1 Thank Grady M
“Great place for interesting beer and wine.”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Great place to go after work to meet friends. It's an older crowd, nice and quiet. They have some unique appetizers. The bacon wrapped prunes are my favorite. Sometimes i get beer and sometimes i get wine. They always have an interesting selection of both.

Visited July 2014
ATLANTA
“The Best Restaurant in Little Rock”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This has to be the best restaurant in Little Rock. The food is delicious. the service is outstanding, and the prices are very reasonable.

The restaurant is located in a small strip shopping center. Surprisingly, parking is limited. The interior is very nicely decorated and comfortable. There is also outside seating.

My server (Julia) was outstanding. She was very friendly, patient and helpful. Her knowledge of the menu and the ingredients in the dishes was remarkable.

For appetizer I ordered the cheese spaetzle it was very satisfying and great way to start a wonderful meal. For my entree' I ordered the Seared Salmon with grilled asparagus and sauteed spinach. The salmon was grilled perfectly. It was tender and moist with a delightful flavor. The asparagus and spinach complemented the meal completely. I was thoroughly delighted with my choice. For dessert I had the tiramisu which really put the finishing touches on a satisfying meal.

The meal at the Pantry was so good I decided to go back for a second visit. This time my server was (Corina) who was also friendly and helpful and informative. For my appetizer I ordered the truffled deviled eggs they were wonderful. For my entree' I ordered the Jaeger Schnitzel which was flavorful and the best Jaeger Schnitzel I have ever had. This time I ended my meal with a slice of homemade cheesecake. It was incredible. What a great way to end another fabulous meal.

The only complaint have about the Pantry is that it is not a place to carry on an intimate conversation. The noise level is very loud on a busy night. Of course, I'd be wiling to give up conversation in order to enjoy such a thoroughly delightful meal.

I would highly recommend the Pantry and look forward to my third meal there.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank USGOVAGENT
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Outstanding & Priced Right!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We were on vacation and chose to eat at The Pantry from other TripAdvisor reviews. Definitely made the right choice! Food and service were excellent and the owner, Tom - was a delight! Spoke with Joe (Asst. Manager) prior to our arrival in town, who made our restaurant visit a bit more special, Thank you! Happy we had a chance to meet in person! David was our waiter and presented us with a delightful meal. We had bacon wrapped dates that were so good, we could have made an entire meal just from them, then it was on to salmon for the hubby and jaeger schnitzel for me, followed by cheesecake that was to die for! Wish you would open The Pantry in St. Louis, MO! My husband and I really enjoyed visiting your restaurant and if we ever venture down to Little Rock again, we will make it a point to eat at The Pantry . Loved, loved, LOVED it!
Elliott and Stacey Melad - St. Louis, MO