“Second visit and just as good”

ZAZA Fine Salad & Wood-Oven Pizza Co.
Ranked #28 of 791 Restaurants in Little Rock
Price range: US$9 - US$14
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: ZAZA is located in the heart of one of Little Rock's most beloved neighborhoods, The Heights. Nestled inside the former Heights Theater building, ZAZA's casual space features an ever-burning wood oven and a vibrant array of Arkansas's finest produce used to create our custom salads, Napoli-style pizzas, and authentic house-made Italian gelato.
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Second visit and just as good”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We ate lunch here for the second time while visiting Little Rock. As before, both salad and pizza were delicious. It was crowded so the pizza took a while. However, we got the salad immediately and ate it before the pizza came. Salad was wonderful...fresh and tasty. The pizza was amazing...just like our first visit. I love this place and will return next time I pass through Little Rock.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Massdane

Inwood, West Virginia
“Wow!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Wow!!! Don't waste your time going to Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, or any of the other chain restaurants - this place is worth your visit while you are in Little Rock! Excellent, excellent REAL pizza, all fresh ingredients, wood burning oven, and a comfortable atmosphere to boot. If that's not enough they have an impressive gelato bar as well.
After that I don't even recall the price as it was pale in comparison to the excellent experience :)

1 Thank Jacob B
Hughes, Arkansas
“Great salads and pizza”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We wanted more healthy and tasty fare than burgers and fries. Zaza has a variety of salads they make as you stand in line. We ordered the spinach mimosa which was delicious and an italian sausage pizza to share. One son ordered a BBQ chicken pizza. He thought the chicken needed more seasoning. Will be back to try the other choices.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Kam L
“Outstanding Pizza!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I love this place! Great pizza, unbelievable salad bar, great beer choices! Stopped here by chance with my wife, not knowing what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised by the pizza, it was the best we have had in a long time. Great place, I highly recommend it.

• Visited July 2014
Little Rock, Arkansas
“What's not to love??”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

This place is one of my favorites in Little Rock. I am obsessed with their spinach mimosa salad with medium dressing. Their pizza is to die for and my husband loves any of them with the house made sausage. My kids enjoy the 8" inch cheese kids pizza because of the thicker crust. Friendly service regardless of how busy they are. Prices are reasonable and they are very accommodating. A must try local establishment!