“Very neat big dam bridge!”
Review of Big Dam Bridge

Big Dam Bridge
Ranked #4 of 93 things to do in Little Rock
Reviewed 23 September 2013

If you use GPS don't use the shortest route - my word! We came from the Hot Springs area and leaving the highway to get to the dam we were directed through neigborhood streets with a bunch of winding roads. Pretty houses though. My husband was disappointed when we got there that we couldn't drive on it, although I knew it was for walking or riding bikes. At the top of it you get a beautiful view of the Arkansas river and the dam is impressive. Leaving the area we discovered the direct route to the dam, much better indeed! Our dog liked the walk as well, just wish we had on clothes more condusive to a lengthy walk.

3  Thank Connie C

Reviewed 12 September 2013

We made an effort to drive up there before leaving but were a bit disappointed, not quite as amazing as made out but still nice to see.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

This is the world's longest pedestrian bridge over Arkansas river in Little Rock. I was there in the last summer. The experience of walking over the bridge in the afternoon was simply great. If you are a biker this is a great place for you too. The view of sunset from the bridge and the breeze is simply awesome.

1  Thank Ferdous06
Reviewed 10 September 2013

The bridge was well used and we certainly enjoyed our jog over to the other side and back. However, it must have cost millions and I can't help but wonder why all that money would be spent for a pedestrian/bike bridge.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

I took my segway to Arkansas to visit family and WOW! They had all kinds of bikes that were Zooming across the bridge! lol..We wanted to keep it slow and checked for our legality on the bridge..We were in the clear since we were not a tour company...I took awesome photos!! Cant wait to post them! Loved this Experience!