“Great Pizza, Server, and Prices”
Review of NYPD Pizza

NYPD Pizza
Ranked #155 of 784 Restaurants in Little Rock
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are listed on Urbanspoon and Yelp but not Tripadvisors and would like to be listed!
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Great Pizza, Server, and Prices”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

NYPD Pizza has the best pizza I've ever had! We ordered an 18 inch meat lover (It was called something else, but that was basically what it was) and requested that two of our slices just have cheese on them, because our son doesn't eat anything but cheese pizza. The pizza was huge and very filling! Our server was wonderful. She was always there when we needed her, but didn't smother us either. I wish I could remember her name. My husband, son (7 years old), and I got completely full with 3 of the huge slices left to take home. The price wasn't bad either. I had water, my husband and son had drinks, and our bill was only $26, which I thought was great for enough New York style pizza to fill us up and have plenty for later too.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank breannj1988

Little Rock, Arkansas
“NYPD is pretty good”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

So living in the area I have found we have LOTS of pizza restaurants to choose from. NYPD is usually at the top of my list. I really like the diversity of their menu. You are not just stuck with ordering a pizza. We enjoy the meat pizza, but also love the fried raviolis and garlic knots. We have had the lasagna, but wasn't too impressed with it. Actually it didn't have much flavor to it. We love the stromboli's but can't stand the calzone's which have WAY TOO MUCH CHEESE!!! Overall this is a good place to stop in. We understand they are under new management now with plans for expansion...maybe the atmosphere will pick up some. Either way I'm sure I'll be back!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kelly T
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Just as good as ever!”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

We recently went back to NYPD Pizza after hearing it had been sold and is under new ownership. We were nervous at first about it being different but we were VERY happy to find out it is as good as ever! Garlic knots were great and the pizza was fantastic. We had great service and people were constantly checking on us and what appeared to be the new owner was making the rounds as well checking on everyone and a large party they had in.

So if you haven't been in a while, no worries, it is still great!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank JustinS764
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“One of our regular stops....”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

We have dined at NYPD 8-10 times over the years. Our last time was Nov. 23rd, and it was just as good as ever. There were 6 of us and we ordered our usual 18" Meat-lover and 16" pepperoni, sausage and bell pepper totaling $60 with drinks. We only took 3 slices home. My wife likes the black fabric napkins and I like the big spatula with each pizza. We will return to NYPD the next time we visit our family in West Little Rock. I highly recommend it!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank JSS3
Arkansas
“always great pizza”
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I love the pizza at NYPD. It has a nice patio with a great view. The owners go above and beyond to make their customers happy. They have a nice amount of beer on tap with great prices on pitchers. I definitely will be going back. Highly recommend!!

• Visited July 2012