“Overpriced average pizza”

Ranked #134 of 819 Restaurants in Little Rock
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are listed on Urbanspoon and Yelp but not Tripadvisors and would like to be listed!
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I was not impressed with this pizza. The crust was thin with skimpy toppings. I ordered the veggie one and personally I expect more cheese and sauce on my pizza especially when there is no meat. The veggies were unevenly chopped with huge pieces of green pepper which made it tricky to eat. The meat lover supreme was big in size but once again skimpy on toppings. The waiter was very attentive and kept the guys drinking beer filled up. I like pizza sauce with some character and this was just a bland tomato sauce and not much of that on the pizza. I also like cheese on my pizza and it also was pretty skimpy. This place was not worth the drive or the price.

1  Thank Sharon P

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Where do I begin..great view, great pizza and sauce, good draft beer selection, and great wait staff. Have to drive 45 mins to get here but it is well worth it. Will be back!!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We've been in several times since the new owners took over. We absolutely love the pizza. My family can't usually agree on just one topping, so we split the pizza...half adult toppings and half kid-friendly toppings.

The service has been good every time. The wait staff are attentive but not smothering. We've been in on a super busy Friday night and a slow Sunday afternoon. The service and food quality are consistent every time. We typically get an 18" pizza so we can take home the leftovers. The slices are huge. If you get an appetizer (ask for the cheese bread that isn't on the menu) and/or salad - you could easily feed a family of four on one pizza. On weekday lunches, they sell the pizza by the slice. I think they have a deal of a slice of pizza, salad and drink for $7.

The restaurant is a good ways out in West Little Rock so get ready for a bit of a drive unless you're already out in that area. However, it is worth it! The parking lot is easy to get in and out of and the restaurant has a pleasant atmosphere. The have a bar and outdoor seating. Plenty of TVs on the walls but the volume isn't too loud. It's a real laid back type of place. Great for families and friends.

1  Thank Shannon R
Reviewed 15 January 2014

NYPD Pizza has the best pizza I've ever had! We ordered an 18 inch meat lover (It was called something else, but that was basically what it was) and requested that two of our slices just have cheese on them, because our son doesn't eat anything but cheese pizza. The pizza was huge and very filling! Our server was wonderful. She was always there when we needed her, but didn't smother us either. I wish I could remember her name. My husband, son (7 years old), and I got completely full with 3 of the huge slices left to take home. The price wasn't bad either. I had water, my husband and son had drinks, and our bill was only $26, which I thought was great for enough New York style pizza to fill us up and have plenty for later too.

1  Thank breannj1988
Reviewed 20 July 2013

So living in the area I have found we have LOTS of pizza restaurants to choose from. NYPD is usually at the top of my list. I really like the diversity of their menu. You are not just stuck with ordering a pizza. We enjoy the meat pizza, but also love the fried raviolis and garlic knots. We have had the lasagna, but wasn't too impressed with it. Actually it didn't have much flavor to it. We love the stromboli's but can't stand the calzone's which have WAY TOO MUCH CHEESE!!! Overall this is a good place to stop in. We understand they are under new management now with plans for expansion...maybe the atmosphere will pick up some. Either way I'm sure I'll be back!

1  Thank Kelly T