“Nice hotel with easy access to highway”

Crowne Plaza Little Rock
Ranked #23 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Just stayed the night at the Crowne Plaza Little Rock. I would give it a 4.5. Hotel was clean and quiet. Breakfast buffet was really good. We got it free because we stayed in the suite , but I believe it cost $10/person, kids 6 and under eat free. Well worth it. The suite was spacious enough for our family of 5 and was reasonably priced. Lots of places to eat within a mile or two, from fast food to nicer restaurants. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014
Jamie R, Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for telling us about your stay. It's Great to hear that you chose to stay with us while you were in Little Rock. Please be our guest again soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

They say it takes a liitle adverse condition to show what a REAL Hotel is made of. This location lost most of it's AC. They eventually moved me to another room, but it was not proactive, Rooms were nice, Breakfast was good and people were friendly, especially Michael and Marlowe. PF CHANGS almost on the property.

Room Tip: Careful what you book as your Room. If possible upgrade is looming, get smaller and cheaper room and...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for the 4 stars! Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you experienced with the a/c being out. We appreciate your patience with us during that time. I am please that Michael and Marlowe was able to offset this displeasure with great service. We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Excellent room on 3rd floor. Room was very clean. Beds were wonderful. Check-in process easy and fast. Good access to downtown and surrounding area. Road construction in the area, but it does not affect your ability to get around.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for the 5 stars! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Little Rock.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

My grandson and I were in Little Rock for a Southern USTA tennis tournament. The central hotel for the event was the Plaza. Our experience was very good. We are going back next year and hope to stay there. They don't have many rooms with refrigerators and microwaves. We requested early, but some people complained and actually switched hotels.

Room Tip: Ask in advance for rooms with Refrig and microwave. I think only 20 rooms have them.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Eleanor D, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thank you very much for the 4 stars! We loved having all of the young tennis players in the hotel. What a great event! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I've stayed at the Crowne Plaza in LR twice now as a weekend 'stay-cation'. My husband and I stayed for our anniversary; we booked a suite with a jacuzzi. Initially one of our television remotes didn't work; the front desk was quick to send someone to correct that minor issue. The staff had chilled champagne, 2 champagne flutes with chilled strawberries in each, a bag of trail mix and a sweet letter delivered to our room on the house. This is a beautiful hotel with exceptional staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are honored to have been part of your special celebration. Please come back and celebrate at the Crowne Plaza Little Rock again next year!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I was a distressed traveler needing a hotel room. I went through hotels.com to book my room. The website was trying to book my room as I was standing at the front desk. This took 30-45 minutes. I had found out there was only one room available. Dennis and Dave were working the front desk and was holding the room for me, just in case hotels.com fell through. They were also concerned about me getting charged double, by them and hotels.com. They were patient and had turned down several people who walked in asking for available reservations. My situation ended well, with me staying at this hotel for 2 nights. Very clean rooms and awesome customer service. Dave and Dennis saved my weekend!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Jamie R, Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Thank you for the 5 stars! It's Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are so glad that Dennis and David were able to help you get an available room. Once again thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us. We love having you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My boyfriend and I came to this hotel on a road trip from Texas to Indiana, and as a surprise for his Birthday I purchased the date night package, which came with a bottle of champagne, chocolates, 15% off dinner, and free breakfast for $50. I called a few days before our trip to check on a couple things and spoke with Dave, who was kind and extremely helpful. Upon our arrival, Dave was the person that I checked-in with. Remembering our conversation over the phone, he upgraded us to a suite! An absolutely wonderful thing to do, and it was certainly more than appreciated by us. The room was large and the bed linens were all very clean. Our only complaint would be the state that the bathroom was in. There was old soap and scum all over the bathtub...probably the worst bathroom I've seen in a hotel (let alone a suite). Regardless I still feel like the service more than made up for it. There is something to be said for a company that cares for its customers, and that's exactly how we felt. We also stopped at the bar and restaurant for dinner. GREAT food (my boyfriend highly recommends the cajun chicken pasta).

Room Tip: Executive Level!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelsey M

Thank you for the 4 stars! Please accept our apologies for issues you encountered surrounding the bathroom. We appreciate your feedback that let's us know where we can improve. We are delighted to know that you were satisfied with your stay with us. We would love to have you as our guest again!!!