“SERIOUSLY!?”
Review of Kiyens

Kiyens
Reserve with OpenTable
Kiyens is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 780 Restaurants in Little Rock
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Technology Drive
“SERIOUSLY!?”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

So if I want sushi in little rock, chances are you will find me here or Igibon, however, after my last experience at the sushi bar, I can promise you I won't be going back!! The sushi chef needs to take a lesson in people/ management skills. I'm sitting there enjoying my dinner on April 4th, when suddenly he storms off to the back and rips into the kitchen yelling like a mad man!!! REALLY! No thanks, learn how to treat people with some respect! Til then, good luck keeping a clientele!

Visited April 2014
8 Thank Theresa S

Dallas, TX
“Don't know how it got a high rating”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Only thing I can say positive is the service was good. Several locals came in and there was a private party on an outdoor patio. Apparently, it is the place to go to for sushi. We each ordered a different Hibachi Combo. Steaks were overcooked & had no flavor. Worst meal of our 4 day trip. Not a dress up place-very casual.I made reservations, but throughout the evening there were only 4 other tables of people there on a Thursday night.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank joann09134
Islesboro, Maine
“Special as always!!! Kiyen Rocks the Rock.”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I am so glad to see Kiyen doing so well. We moved out of state over a year ago, but returned for a visit and HAD to come eat here. The quality of this sushi is comparable to any I have had in New York, Boston, Miami, Palm Beach, and Houston. Kiyen's sushi makes his local competitors look like grocery store variety sushi. He only buys the best grade fish, and his creations are SO GOOD. Add in his super personality, great sake, wine, dessert, and the atmosphere and you cannot beat it for a great night out or lunch. He is adding on Korean barbecue, but I did not try it yet. Make the effort to head to the Chenal area and check him, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited March 2014
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Never disappoints”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

This place blows all other sushi restaurants out of the water.

My fave are. The chenal roll, the master roll, the oh my god roll and the one with mango and coconut. Can't remember the name. The service is always top notch and friendly.

1 Thank Mrjagerbomb
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Best sushi in the state!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

We have been going to kiyen's for a while now and it never disappoints. He is always working to improve his dishes and offer the freshes ingredients without dyes or chemicals. I am so grateful that we have such a great chef, trained and worked with chef Morimoto, who really cares about the quality of the food he serves. No where else compares here or in surrounding states. Some of our favorites include the Mount pinnacle sushi roll, sashimi sampler, shrimp shumai, tuna tatami, and the cucumber crab salad are some of our favorites.

2 Thank Kkgriff