Hampton Inn & Suites West Little Rock
US$112
US$97
ComfortSuites
US$108
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$59
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
US$126
Travelocity
US$82
US$137
US$134
All reviewskrispy kremefront deskgreat hotelfresh fruitcomplimentary breakfastrecommend this hotelroom was cleanthe breakfast areaexcellent stayfamily reunionwafflesgreat customer serviceindoor pooldefinitely stay here againbusiness tripconvenient locationandre
Reviewed 24 December 2013

We stayed here for one night and we loved it. It was reasonably priced, close to many eateries and the staff was welcoming and friendly. It is one of the cheaper Hamptons but do not let that deceive you. I would stay here again.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

My family stays here nearly every time we have a stay-over in West Little Rock. The staff is always friendly and the rooms are clean and ready. The kids love swimming in the pool. My wife loves the fact that Krispy Kreme is right outside the front door. I love the hotel because it is close to a lot of the shopping and eateries we frequent.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We checked in at 2AM and the man working was very nice and greeted us with a smile. I am always nervous when using my Team Member travel through Hilton due to inconvenience in the past and I was very pleased. We were treated like normal guests!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I was in LR for business and this hotel was in a good location, comfortable, quiet and no surprises. Just what I wanted for my business trip. I did not have a car but was able to find a place to eat and walk around. The wireless was good enough for me to "hangout" with my wife without problems.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2013

This location is convenient to the Arkansas Heart Hospital and the Clinic too. When I return and have to stay the night this is my place of choice. Not only was the room very clean but the office staff offered us just out of the blue amenities we didnt expect.