“good choice”

Ranked #31 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
cabo san lucas
“good choice”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

Each time we have to travel to this area we choose to stay in this hotel as opposed to the one we had used previously. Comfort Inn has everything one could need as well as super friendly and helpful staff.

The rooms are clean and spacious. We have had the good fortune of being bumped to suites each time we have visited , no extra charge. We will definately use this hotel for all of our future visits to this area.

I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask if you can be bumped up to a suite. If there is one available they will comly.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
baxterflorenceky, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, 6 September 2012
Thank you for taking the time to respond to the trip advisor survey.
I am glad that you enjoyed your suite. Makes my day when I can read that the guests have enjoyed their stay and then compliments on my front desk, bar and housekeeping staff .
I do know that they appreciate the comments from our guest.
It lets us know what we are doing correct and in the areas we need to improve.
Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to your furture stays.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Orange Park, Florida, United States
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I've stayed at this hotel 3 times this past summer while working in the area. The staff is great! Rooms are clean, service is excellent and the staff makes you feel like family! The bar serves great food and the store has whatever you need. Shuttle service to the airport is a bonus!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
baxterflorenceky, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, 5 September 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us. I am glad that you took the time to enjoy our lobby bar and pub.
The staff does likes to make our guest feel right home. I am very proud that our guest takes the time to respond with their compliments. Thank you again and we look forward to your future stays with us.
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Stayed at this hotel with my daughter in August. We needed a hotel close to the airport which this one was definitely close to the little rock airport. But from the minute we stepped in the door, I knew we had made a mistake. The decorations were right out of the seventies....orange and brown tulle draped from the ceiling with fake butterflies and flowers thrown about....and it smelled like an old, dated hotel...yuck! The room that we had (we were upgraded to a suite!) was in dire need of a good cleaning and renovation. The front room had two couches (from the 70's) and you had to keep the bedroom door open to get any air from the air conditioner because that was the only room with air. Also, right outside our door (410) was an old metal laundry shoot that made a terrible racket whenever it was used. I'm sure the Holiday Inn Express right down the street is a much better place to stay.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Charnie_H
Oh Sorry!!! That you didn't find the decorations in the lobby area to your enjoyment. However, the other guest seem to enjoy the lobby always being decorated with some sort of theme all year.
If there were problems with your room I am sure that if you had called the front desk they would have been more than pleased to move you to another room.
Yes, indeed it is a older hotel but it is a clean hotel so I do not compare myself to the other hotels.
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns.

Travellers are raving about these Little Rock hotels

Houston, TX
Reviewed 8 July 2012

I visited this hotel on the way to my vacation, and I liked it so much that I made an extra effort to stop on the way home.

From the outside, it looks like a typical Comfort Inn circa 1980 or so. Nothing special.

But looks can be deceiving. When I entered the lobby I was impressed by its size and the quality of the woodwork. It was beautiful.

The desk staff was very polite and helpful. I even received a goodie bag on check in.

I reserved an oversized room, but I was still surprised. It was much larger than a typical room, and had an additional kitchen area. It was freshly painted and all of the furniture looked new. The beds were the thickest and most comfortable I've ever seen.

On the downside, I don't think the hotel has a pool (although I didn't have time to swim so I didn't look all that hard). Also, I had a towed trailer. The parking lot isn't set up for trailers, so this was a minor problem. The hotel solved it by allowing me to park it next to the airport van. Even so, if a second guest has a trailer, this could be an issue.

Room Tip: Go for the oversize room. YHou won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Hendersonville, North Carolina
Reviewed 3 July 2012

We have stayed at this hotel several times and it is always clean and welcoming. The beds are comfortable, although very high. The hotel offers a shuttle to the airport that starts with the first morning flights. We had to extend our return date and the hotel was very accomodating when we called about our car.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Mitchell, South Dakota
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Great service, clean and very inexpensive. We had a very large room and the service was great.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Tennessee
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Can't believe all offered for price-recommend hotel membership for lowest rate. Breakfast, park and fly, bar, hot food, shop, superior staff. Highly recommended value (being a previous Flight Attendant).

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple