“sleep and fly”

Ranked #29 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Greenville, Mississippi, United States
“sleep and fly”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Belenda on the hotel staff was great...after arriving my wife wanted a smoking room...and I ended up with an upgrade to a smoking suite.. Very nice...great mattress..quiet..talked about leaving my car while I fly away.. for $20.00 I could leave my car a week. I was going to be gone for 5 days so it worked out great for me. Very nice breakfast...lot of protein (eggs/sausage/bacon) which some dont seem to have. Important part is that it met my expectations...no surprises. Already thinking about my next trip out of airport so I can come back.. Excellent bang for the buck..

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Flo_Newsom, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, 27 August 2014

Kind Regards,

501-376-2466

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Sheridan Ar
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Nice and quiet (considering it was close to the airport.) Room was clean and everything in place. Staff members were all very helpful and polite. My only complaint was that coffee pot in room didn't work but thankfully they had a breakfast bar. Would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Flo_Newsom, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, 24 August 2014

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

If you were to look at all the reviews I provide across the US and Canada I am usually pretty favorable. I read the Tripadvisor reviews of others and use them to make an informed decision. This stay was different...my friend was planning on staying here so I too got a room. Here are my highs and lows from this stay:
Plusses: Front desk staff excellent. Food and common area very good. Wifi excellent. Outside appearance very good. Proximity to airport excellent. Airport noise no issues. Feeling of safety excellent. That is where the good ends....

My first room on check in was not clean...had to go back to the desk and get another room. Ugly used air conditioning units being moved around while customers are checking in..gross. Second room smelled old and musty-real bad. Room was VERY dated. Many dings on drywall patched up and repainted--very obvious. Toilet seat would not stay still so guess what--bare butt on the porcelain. Bed was made but as I hopped in it there were crumbs from food in the bed along w hair and fuzz..gross! Caulk around tub pulling out and a piece was sitting on the edge of the tub..black and ugly. In the tub was a used bar of soap and the shampoo and conditioner from the last person. Drywall above the sink mirror was peeling off. Tables in the room and granite counter had sticky rings on them from the previous guests cans or bottles. The work desk in the room was sticky. The lamp on the night stand didn't work. Floors desperately need a really good cleaning...also..can you say "crevice tool"?? Hair and fuzz and dirt around the bed worst than I've seen at any other hotel I've stayed at and I am in hotels 1-200 nights a year. I did NOT feel clean when I left this hotel.
Clean the elevator. Take the panels out of the elevator ceiling and clean them...someone had scribbled words in the dust. Change the light bulbs in the elevator.
My suggestion: try another hotel!! The HIE Across the freeway may be a better choice. Saving $30-40 means nothing if you can't get a decent room. Sorry Flo...this location needs a serious facelift!!

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank michtrav2
Flo_Newsom, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Wow !!! At least I am glad that the staff was at their best.and some of our amenities were good.
However. looks like we took a f on the room itself. I agree the rooms are do for a makaeover and the bathrooms will be the frist to be redone hopefuly that will start this year.
I would like to apoligize to you for failing to meet the expecations that the room itself was not clean as this is not normal for our hotel. Even if the hotel is a older hotel there is no excuse for the room not being clean when you checked in. After a meeting with housekeeping I am sure that these isues will not be found again.
Thank you for your honesty as it really dose help us do a better in all areas of the hotel.

Travellers are raving about these Little Rock hotels

Coahoma, Texas
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My wife and I planned a 10 day road trip from Texas through Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky and Ohio. This was our first stop. We booked due to its proximity to the Clinton Library. Upon entering at 1:30--we used the restroom in the lobby and decided that we would ask if the room was available early and to our surprise, it was! When we registered, we were upgraded to a suite since we were Choice Reward Members even though we've only been members since April. This was a nice surprise as we were only staying one night. Front desk was generous, courteous and informative. Our suite was a two room suite. The door frame had a rather weathered look to it like someone had jimmied the door open at some point but it locked properly and the deadbolt worked so we didn't feel uncomfortable. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, albeit a little dingy. It could use a little updating and a little paint! We went to an early dinner and brought leftovers back to the hotel in case we got hungry. I opened the fridge door and just dropped in the leftovers and it splashed due to the near inch of water in the bottom of the fridge. We stayed one night and it was comfortable and average. What makes this hotel good is the service, price and location. Overall, given the need to stay in Little Rock again, we would choose to stay here in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Flo_Newsom, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for sharing your stay. I have spoken to my housekeeping staff about the ref in the room in which you stayed. They send their apoligizies for missing to get the water out of the bottom of the ref. Your other comments are appreciated as it tells us the area in which we do good and in the area that needs improvemen.t
Thank you for becoming a Choice member and I hope in your future travels that you will stay at a Choiice Hotel and when in the Little Rock area that will l visit us again.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Musty, mildewy, moldy rooms. If you are stuck here avoid the 4th floor bc those are the worst. The 5 minute shuttle to airport is nice but if proximity to airport is of utmost importance then stay right up the road at the Holiday Inn Express.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Flo_Newsom, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
I am not for sure how you determined there was mold in the room because I went to the room after you were moved to another room and I inspected the room and I found no evidence of mold being in the room. But for the saftey of our guest I have had the room completly stripped and recleaned.

naples fl
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Cancelled flight and Delta sent us here for the night. Belinda (I think that was her name) was very personable and helpful. Hot shower and comfortable bed, breakfast served in the morning. Shuttle available.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank joseph f
Flo_Newsom, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you taking the time to address your stay. We like to hear the comments of our guest whether they be good or bad. We hope to see you agin in your future travels.
London
Reviewed 24 June 2014

There was no lock on the bathroom. In the advert it offered two bathrooms and there was only one. This was difficult with seven people sharing.
The location was perfect and the easy booking in system was helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Flo_Newsom, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Hi Christopher, I am sorry that your room was not as you expected.Not sure how I keep getting the reviews from London buts it ok keeps me up to date whats gooing on in London. If you are ever in Little Rock drop in and say Hello.