“Great, family FUN!”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great, family FUN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

Just stopped by here (short detour off of I40) on our way home to OK. WOW I am so glad we did! Only $15 a person (our 3 yo was free) and you can bring a cooler & your own food. Like a previous review said it is like a water obstacle course! LOVE the fenced in little kid area, my son loved it bc he didn't have to wear his floaties. The slide in the hill is so much fun as well as the several floating slides. You will not regret this side trip!!

Visited July 2013
4 Thank CourtneyAnnefromOK

Little Rock, Arkansas
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Fun family swim and picnic place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

We loved all the fun activities in the water. The picnic tables and umbrellas and pavillions looked so fun.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank SkipCoys
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great way to spend a summer day with your family!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

My boys, ages 9 & 13, had a fantastic time here. It's like swimming in a lake with a sandy bottom. They stayed on the log roll for hours!
Unlike larger water parks, you can see the children playing from almost any area you sit. No long lines and no sizzling concrete. Seemed very family oriented as well.
We loved it!

Visited June 2013
7 Thank SamfromSC
memphis
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great inexpensive family fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

I was in Little Rock recently (we live in Memphis) and decided to bring my 5 year old here after reading trip advisor reviews. I am SO glad we came! After only an hour and a half a dark cloud came and it started pouring rain on us. My son is terrified of storms so he was ready to leave immediately! The owner tried coaxing him to stay with a popsicle and when my son wouldn't be talked into staying even though the storm was over, the owner gave us two free passes to return at a later date. He was so nice and didn't have to do that! People definitely were making a day of it, bringing huge coolers and there were even grills on site for use! I will get a group of kids and friends together and make the 2 hour drive just for the day of fun!

Visited June 2013
8 Thank memphisladycop
Germantown, Tennessee
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Excellent Hillbilly Waterpark”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

We are so glad we avoided the long lines and heat at Magic Springs and opted for Willow Spring. This natural & man-made water park is really like a spring-fed lake with obstacles, slides, and water trampolines. Its sand and grass all around, great for picnics or bbqs. My 3yo loved the water slide and playing in the sand. We adults also enjoyed the slide, great value, family atmosphere, and ability to bring our own food & drinks. Lots of umbrella picnic tables. Teenagers start coming in afternoon so get the little ones there early...opens at 10am.

11 Thank keykgb