“Wonderful Cajun restaurant”

Allen
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Cajun restaurant”
Reviewed 18 May 2012

The chef is as good as any of the best in New Orleans. We were on vacation in Little Rock and tried this fabulous place--had shrimp and cheese grits and jambalaya pasta. Went back the next night and tried the black bean dip and grill chicken with mac & cheese. Portions are generous. Everything was great--service, too.

• Visited May 2012

Saint Peters
“Excellent Food, Service and Atmosphere”
Reviewed 15 March 2012

This is a casual restaurant in the market area in downtown Little Rock. The servers were attentive and friendly; they were quick with suggestions. We tried several appetizers, and they were spicy and fantastic. They served a dark ale (Buffalo Sweat I think), and it was perfect with the cajun food. Even this is a no frills restaurant, we found the place to comfortable. I will definitely return.

• Visited March 2012
“Consistent excellent food & service”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

My husband and I have been to Redbones over 6 times since it has opened & have always enjoyed the wonderful food and service. We have had the po boys, shrimp & grits, jumbalya pasta, Mac n cheese, & quesadillas. I would recommend any of it. The servers have always been great & we have never felt neglected. If you love good New Orleans food, then you will love Redbones!

• Visited February 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Redbones a MUST try in the RiverMarket”
Reviewed 25 October 2011

Hello, this review is for Redbones in the Little Rock, River Market area downtown.
Redbones is located within walking distance of the Clinton Presidential Museum and most of the major hotels in Downtown.

Redbones is Cajun fair for the most part.

We walked in with a party of TEN people, no reservations and were seated and had drinks on our tables quickly.

They are NEW, but the service was outstanding!

This is casual to upper casual eats.

Our group ordered just about everything on the menu.
Shrimp, Crab, Oysters, etc are big on this menu.
We aren't talking fried stuff either, but good dishes of pasta with shrimp,, alligator, Louisiana sausage, grouper, etc...

They have an ample bar and the drinks were mixed well.
Bread was brought to the table that was fresh and good.

The place is clean and decorated very nicely. It has a personality, go figure.

Even though we were stuffed, we could not pass up the bread pudding and ice cream, which was AWESOME!!

I almost forgot, we had Sausage, Cheddar, Jalapeno cheese dip, which was the BOMB!
It was so good, the table ordered four more orders.

Let me just say, this was as close to Excellent I have given in a while.

Try this place!
We look forward to eating there again SOON!

Happy Eating folks!

• Visited October 2011
3 Thank Bootman501
Southlake, Texas
“Best PoBoy since New Orleans”
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Tried Redbones and found it to be an excellent Cajun style seafood restaurant. Gumbo was excellent and the Oyster PoBoy was the best I've had since my last trip to New Orleans. Nice plump oysters excellently fried to be light and tasty. My wife had the shrimp and grits and was very pleased. Service was outstanding. Give the place a try.

• Visited September 2011